The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which web hosting is better?

HostGator Cloud averaged an uptime of 99.98% which is one of the best in the industry. Their 473ms average speed is the second best out of all websites we’ve reviewed. And it’s stable, too. Their regular cost is $13.99/mo, but HostGator has generously given our reader’s exclusive access for only $2.99 / month. That makes their Cloud offering one of the cheapest web hosts out there.

If you search in web you can find bluehost, VPS host, HostGators and lots of other. If you are looking for better with cheap hosting then I would suggest iwrahost.com.

Hi
Here I have mentioned some of the top Web Hosting sites:

Bluehost
HostGator
iPage
SiteGround
1and1 - best builder for novice
HostPapa - Funny hosting ahahaha!!
JustHost

Thank you

Lisa

A monumental thumbs down to Beyond Hosting.

Not only they failed to upgrade my server, they ruined my tracker install, tried to fix it but did not resolve it. Tier-2 stepped it to try to fix things, I asked for a complete re-install, they proposed a fix - which they also failed.

From there;
I asked for tier-2 support, which they denied me, harassed me into shutting up or to go away. I obviously went away to a new hosting company which is cheaper and 5x faster and better.

This was by far the worse customer dealing of my life. Yes, I was angry, but wouldn't you be if you were paying dearly for premium traffic and your hosting company treats you like sh!t ? If you are paying for traffic to go down the toilet? Because that is what happened!

I know they generally have a good rep, I understand the sh!t happens - and I was super patient and understanding. All I ever wanted was tier-2 support, because tier-1 was incapable. They point blank told me paraphrasing "No, it is tier-1 only, we don't care. Take it or leave it " - I was completely shocked and disgusted at how I was treated.

I do not accept the harassment I received, that I do have logs of.

I am probably a statistical outlier here, nonetheless, an honest one.

Beyond Hosting is very outdated tech wise. Their rep is based on their tight CPVlab support and lightning fast (yet low quality) support. Tier-1 answer lightning fast, but half the time don't even have the time to actually read what you said. Probably pressured to maintain stats or whatever.
They are fast, yes, like fast food is fast, but crap.
CPVLab is severely outdated, as is Beyond Hosting.

I pay half the price for a better server now, that is 3 to 5x faster in all regards. Same campaign, same banners and LPs, even same tracker!

My conversions almost doubled.

Last edited:
Before selecting a hosting company I would recommend checking the reviews that actual users post, like the review that @SirOdds posted. Sure he might be an outlier or the exception to the norm, but his review is something to consider because if his experience happened to him, it could happen to someone else.

Different types of businesses have different types of business requirements. The type of hosting service i.e virtual private server hosting, dedicated server hosting, cloud server hosting needed depends entirely on their business needs,budgets,security etc. For instance, vps server hosting proves beneficial for startup companies. Cloud server hosting is good for global business & also which experiences high traffic. Dedicated Server Hosting is beneficial for those who want dedicated server hosts & are not ready to share their server resources with other users. This in turn will increase performance, reliability & cost-effectiveness. For dealing with secure hosting services, use Unisecure hosting services.

For instance, vps server hosting proves beneficial for startup companies. Cloud server hosting is good for global business & also which experiences high traffic. Dedicated Server Hosting is beneficial for those who want dedicated server hosts & are not ready to share their server resources with other users.

I'm sorry, but no. This is over simplification & just general explanations based solely on the name of the service. For example, VPS server hosting can be, & generally is in the cloud. So your differential between the two is just bs imo. All of what you have here is simply sales drivel.

I agree with @no2pencil This is not an explination of the differences it's just guessing at what the things are for based on name alone, which as @no2pencil states is actually not factually correct. While an explanation of the different services would possibly be worth while, having someone that knows what they are talking about would be ideal because you will get actual facts and help rather than some sales drivel by someone that is only somewhat familiar with what they are talking about.

I use Hostgator & Godaddy. I've not used bluehost but have considered switching because of the auto updates for wordpress plugins for every domain on your hosting account. If you plan on having multiple domains this saves you a ton of time updating manual or needing to create a wordpress multisite

wonder about running multi site on single wordpress account is it double you think? is it work from side of host? or work from side of plugin\other?

wonder about running multi site on single wordpress account is it double you think? is it work from side of host? or work from side of plugin\other?
While I have read about setting up "multi-sites" under a single domain instance of WordPress, I don't see any value to not setting up multiple vhosts under Apache or nginx & running each instance of WordPress unique to the host & it's fqdn. This approach would be "side of host" as you worded it. Should be configurable from your hosts CPanel.

While I have read about setting up "multi-sites" under a single domain instance of WordPress, I don't see any value to not setting up multiple vhosts under Apache or nginx & running each instance of WordPress unique to the host & it's fqdn. This approach would be "side of host" as you worded it. Should be configurable from your hosts CPanel.

I would also recommend setting up multiple vhosts as it will add an additional layer of security. If you set up "multi-sites" under one instance of WordPress all the sites can be compromised if the one instance of WordPress is hacked, this could be a big problem. With multiple instances of WordPress each site would be separate therefore if one gets hacked only one site goes down or is compromised.

banners
Back