The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which web hosting is better?

ok i think there is good plugin to help secure like apcha and other that block falls attempt to hack a site.
and also giving very hard name and very hard password can assure security since it's based on robot.

You can use hostgator, wordpress, Bluehost, godaddy and many more options you have. you can use anyone all are the best just use it and get satisfaction.

Go for Bluehost or Fastcomet hosting provider to get a free domain for lifetime and 99.99% Uptime commitment.

They have shared hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated hosting, Wordpress hosting, Social engine hosting and they have got the best support too.

Last edited:
Cloud hosting is best when compared with vps hosting & dedicated server hosting.
Cloud servers use virtual servers for its working. They can also be used as private server, public server & hybrid cloud server.

Vps hosting cannot manage workloads.
Dedicated server can manage large website visitors with performance. If it goes down then it will seriously affect business.
Cloud server proves beneficial. It can manage large visitors, workloads, enhance security, lower costs etc.

So, in my opinion, cloud web server hosting will prove beneficial in the long run.

Beyond Hosting is good for dedicated servers. They are expensive though. If you want something cheaper and very good performance then I would recommend Bluehost at $3.95 per month:

Last edited by a moderator:
The one issue with a dedicated server at Bluehost is if you want it for anything other than hosting a website, ie program development, internal testing machine, etc you can't host it there. They won't sell any server for anything other than website hosting.

At the past, I only used Godaddy web hosting for my website. The speed is ok and the performance is very stable after 3 years usage.
But I have no idea about any other web hosting, which one is the best one with good price?

I would recommend one.com hosting, its in cheap price and very easy and good in use.

Godaddy hosting is bit puzzle type options

Last edited by a moderator:
TDWS or Siteground(siteground gives you free domain for life like some mentioned above)

Godaddy infamous for stealing domains and other nonsense - avoid like plague.

used inmotion before, it's ok, but not the best..

These are my experiences from buying and selling domains, and hosting sites over the years, but never as an affiliate so keep that in mind.

All depends on your requirements and budget, most well known are siteground, godaddy, Acquia, pantheon, cloudways, hostgator etc and etc. Share your requirements, like what actually you want to host i'.e a blog or an ecommerce store so that I can recommend you a better web hosting provider

Well, it depends on geo you are currently working with, I think. GoDaddy is a solid choice, but if you want to change smth for you - well, just search for best web-hosting comparison in Google - there are too many parameters to take into account

All depends on your requirements and budget, most well known are siteground, godaddy, Acquia...
Acquia is absolute garbage. Did contracting work for a Drupal shop that went with Acquia because they were formed by early Drupal developers & their project funding required they use a cloud based service. They (Acquia) constantly changed environments without notification, provided zero ability to work on the systems infrastructure, & even went so far as to just up & lose our API keys on a number of occasions. If I were ever so unfortunate to do Drupal work again, the last place I would host it is with Acquia.

I think no one is the best. When choosing a web hosting for your online business, it depends on many factors related to your requirements such as the location of the provider, web space, support availability, price,...and many other things. So that you need to research carefully before going with any of them. IMO

banners
Back