The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which email marketing platform is highly recommended?

If you are telling about email marketing then only one thing is coming in my mind which is 'Mailchimp' this is best for me accordingly.

I'm using Drip nowadays. I segment my leads in every which way and Sunday on their platform. Setting up workflows, rule sets and doing some dazzling stuff on my websites and inside of emails with Liquid almost makes it unfair.
I can't agree more with you.
Plus if you know the tricks, you can even send conversion data to drip and see the real value of your subscribers and who converts for which offers.

I would recommend trying Sender.net. High deliverability, refined email marketing automation, doesn't really break the bank and is also easy to use. The only drawback - if you are engaging in common practices like list purchasing, scraping and so on, the account won't get confirmed. It's how they protect their deliverability that they brag about.

@Jim Jake Open / delivery is not a problem if you're doing something legit. Some platforms will give you over 30% open rates.
Non-legit list building, you can find platforms which will give you up to 2-3% open rates.

However, as far as features, if the platform doesn't have the ability to get conversion via postback or API, it's a no-go if you're an affiliate trying to sell something online.

Mailchimp is much better than Sendgrid - and by far in terms of open rates.
Yet, Mailchimp has extremely strict policies regarding what you can promote through their platform, and when they cut you out, there is no-one to talk to - Very similar to Google.

Yes, api and all that is good, but if you're in affiliate marketing you take a huge risk.

As for aweber: back in the days, they were really good at pretty much everything. Almost invented the autoresponder;)
Yet, a few days ago, they announced about automation features based on open and clicks - something every other email marketing software has been doing for years. They're very late in the game, as now automation is done according to what people bought, signed up for or stop paying etc... infusionsoft has been great at this - but very complex platform, hubspot is amazing but very expensive.

Again, i think that Drip is probably the best option for affiliate marketers. We wrote a review on our blog outlining the features that matter to affiliate marketers. You can check it out here.

Mailchimp has some content monitoring system called “ornivor” which will simply block your account as soon as certain keywords or combination of keywords ahowbup on your messages.
They don’t forbid Affiliates, but their terms are very strict when it comes to the content they allow.

As for functionalities, they are very good, but if you are not a shop owner, it’s going to be very difficult to send conversion events to their Platform. As an affiliate, if you can’t figure out which subscriber convert to which offer, you are missing out on valuable data.

Our email list validation customers are generally happy with mailchimp, sendgrid and mailgun.

I see what you did there ;)

I highly recommend you to list your Company in our Resources section.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,
Moderator / Mr.Plan B

ActiveCampaign is worth a shout. And is super simple to use and manage.

Plus has a lot of integrations.

But +1 for Mailchimp. They're boss for more advanced marketing, and they just keep innovating. Super handy integrations for eCom especially.

Currently, I am using MailChimp because some extra facility is provided by MailChimp than Aweber.
Price of MailChimp for 1 to 2500 subscriber is $10 to $25.
But the price of Aweber for 1 to 2500 subscriber is $19 to $29.
MailChimp provides Mobile access, whereas Aweber does not support mobile access.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back