The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which email marketing platform is highly recommended?

If you are sending affiliate links or to purchased/third-party data in efforts to convert cold prospects into opt-in leads for marketing campaigns and sales Hotsol or Clickback. MailChimp or Send In Blue for opt-in subscribers.

so, which is the most recommended for email campaigns for affiliates?

in terms of deliverability, tracking, integrations and extra features?

1. Get Response
2. Aweber
3. Sendinblue
4. Sendgrid
5. Active Campaign

I've been using this software Atompark for a while and so far it's been a crucial tool for my e-mail campaigns and business on the whole. It suits my purposes perfectly and is easy on the wallet.

Last edited:
so, which is the most recommended for email campaigns for affiliates?

in terms of deliverability, tracking, integrations and extra features?

1. Get Response
2. Aweber
3. Sendinblue
4. Sendgrid
5. Active Campaign
Beside active campaign, none of the above have the features required for associating conversions with subscribers.
As an affiliate marketer, i reckon conversion tracking should be on the top of the requirements, no?

How come nobody recommends Getresponse their quality and management is very good

I can't remember if it was mentioned earlier in this thread or not.

I haven't done email marketing for a long time but when I did, Aweber and GetResponse were the top two, in that order.

I can't remember if it was mentioned earlier in this thread or not.

I haven't done email marketing for a long time but when I did, Aweber and GetResponse were the top two, in that order.
I also agree that those are the most recommended

1. Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world. ...
  2. Drip. Drip is a powerful email marketing platform for eCommerce, bloggers, and marketers. ...
  3. SendinBlue. ...
  4. ConvertKit. ...
  5. AWeber. ...
  6. GetResponse. ...
  7. MailChimp

1. Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world. ...
  2. Drip. Drip is a powerful email marketing platform for eCommerce, bloggers, and marketers. ...
  3. SendinBlue. ...
  4. ConvertKit. ...
  5. AWeber. ...
  6. GetResponse. ...
  7. MailChimp

Did you just research that online? ...... thats the same post in a blog lol

Contact me, Our system is whitelisted with all ISPs so your mails will end up in the recipients INBOX! will give a free month account, all you have to do is contact me and try it out

List’s of best email marketing software which is free to use:

1. EngageBay - Grow your business with powerful email marketing, try for free no credit card required
  2. 7 Best Cheap and Free Email Marketing Services
  3. Top 7 Mailchimp Alternatives for Free 2019 : 7x Cheaper Mailchimp Alternatives
  4. Sender.net - an affordable tool that does the job
  5. E-goi - Email Marketing Software
  6. BullMailer - Free Email Marketing Tool
  7. Aweber Email Automation Software - Free Trail For A month
  8. SendHippo - Free email marketing Tools for Small to large scale of businesses.
  9. Email Marketing for Freelancers & Small Business - 20000 Mails for Free
  10. UnelmaMail - AI-based email marketing
  11. intellymail (Email Marketing from GMAIL, YAHOO, HOTMAIL, LIVE, OUTLOOK etc..) - Send bulk emails using your personal email accounts like gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc. (Free To Try)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back