The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which email marketing platform is highly recommended?

There are two possible solution that I can suggest to you.

1. Send Bulk Emails on Monthly Rental Basis.
Take the service of any email service provider which can provide you platform to send mail through them and for using their service you need to pay them monthly rental based on per email sent or per subscriber.

Emails provider you can use like.. Mailchimp, Getresponse etc.

Pros: In this case you do not have to worry about blacklisting of the email server or IPs in case of spamming, but they can block you if something happen like this.
Cons: The charges are very high. (more then $100/month for an avg. plan)

2. Setup Bulk Email Server for Your Own,
The second solution is the best which I refer to most of the people since it is less costly and only charge one time setup fee if you running a start up or a small business.
You have to setup SMTP email server by any email server setup solution provider company for your own and send emails quantity as much as you want and you do not have to pay to any 3rd party. You will have full control over the server.

In this case of 3rd party like Mailchimp, GetResponse the SMTP Email Server will be their and they are charging you for using their servers on per email or per subscriber basis.

So instead of using that you can do the setup or heir someone to do it for you the complete SMTP email server setup instead of paying monthly for that server.
(see in the screenshot highlighted area.)

If you know how to setup, so it will be great and if not then you can hire someone to do so (with a cost of-course)

Hope you will find this useful.

Thanks,
Brenda R.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what type of product you are promoting. If you are looking for the unfriendly UI then i'd suggest Beanchmark, Constant Contant, aWeber. If you are looking for more feature then you should go for Mailchimp, drip, Sendinblue. and like that you can go for the pricing perspective as well.

There are several most popular of email marketing service providers in the world primarily because they offer a forever best email marketing service plan. That is:

1. MailChimp
2. ActiveCampaign Lite
3. ConvertKit
4. Mailjet

Hope this information helps you.

Mailchimp has some content monitoring system called ornivor which will simply block your account as soon as certain keywords or combination of keywords ahowbup on your messages. Mailchimp is much better than Sendgrid and by far in terms of open rates.

I have been using AWeber for over a year now does anyone recommend something different?
sendgrid, smpt and chat with the sales department about free options for email marketing.

Do most hosting web services include the email marketing help with the plan? I am unsure of how to do so.

Hi! If you’re new to email marketing or simply need to send promo email campaigns once a month to the small subscribers' database, MailChimp is the best email marketing tool available for free.
Its ‘mass-market’ approach makes the service mostly optimal for small businesses.

GetResponse is another great software. First of all, it is suitable for educational projects. Particularly worth mentioning are its features for creating surveys, webinars, and landing pages.

Last edited:
banners
Back