The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which email marketing platform is highly recommended?

I setup Sendinblue a week ago, they really ask for your optin capture page, website, nature of business etc.
They will send email to you and you have to reply with your answer, they do not allow affiliate marketing so I got rejected.
Is there any other name for Affiliate Marketing that could have a chance to get approval?

I am looking for email with autoresponder

I had getresponse before and the support was not very good,
they answer you, but, can't really assist you with issue on their platform.

Yeah, AWeber is pricey but it's the best, I think. I found their customer service to be terrific.

I used sendinblue's free service. I made the mistake of using my gmail account as the sender instead of using your own domain name. They required that I get my own IP but I didn't. Sendinblue is ok. I'm exploring other options.

We have options and solutions with many companies.:)

I used GetResponse, but switched last year to Drip, and I highly recommend it.

Depends on your needs of course and what you plan to send out.

It all depend on volume of emails that you want to send. And what budget you have for that. If you have 100$ per month for it and want to send 1million emails you can't do that with sendgrid or mailchimp etc in that budget. Plus 1 millions means subscribers means they wont be your real double optin customers. So it means when you will send them emails you may get complains and if you will use mailchimp you will be kicked out due to that.

So you need a bulk email service price. Like hotsol, bulkmailvps, cloudsmtpservers etc....

So that you could send bulk emails at affordable price without quick termination.

Last edited by a moderator:
try this it will put the others to shame Home
Hey @Matt Smith - Thanks for letting us know about your platform. I went through the documentation, features and some guidelines. Great stuff you have! Really, loved the affilinet integration.

For conversion tracking, what you propose is great when you run your own ecommerce platform, but when it comes to affiliate marketers promoting offers, the tracking script/pixel will not work - in most cases, since affiliate networks for the most part support postback/s2s tracking. Do you plan to develop s2s/postback support?
Also, I noticed that quote from your site "The script can’t be used with shops with an SSL connection." which is strange since most sites today must run on SSL, especially when financial transactions are involved.
Maybe i missed something tough.

Otherwise, looks like you've got a great platform!

MI
Back