The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where can I find a high-quality mobile traffic?

Rob32

Hi guys! I am struggling with one thing for around 2 weeks. Can anyone give me an advice on how to find a good quality mobile traffic? Thanks!

Hey!

There are really a lot of ad networks on the market. Among the most popular for mobile you'll find PropellerAds, Go2Mobi, PopAds, Adcash, Zeropark and so on. The thing is that none of them has perfect, 100% high quality traffic. The idea with any traffic source is to test placements, and exclude those, that cost you a lot and bring bad quality traffic. That's what optimization is about - looking for the best sites and spots, so that you can take maximum out of your traffic source!

Good luck :)

Hi guys! I am struggling with one thing for around 2 weeks. Can anyone give me an advice on how to find a good quality mobile traffic? Thanks!

Hello!

It always depends on your demand.

At HilltopAds we can offer you a lot of HQ tier 2-3 mobile traffic for your campaigns. Why tier 2-3? Because we are pretty sure that it is the best tiers for a rookie, less risky but yet profitable :)

Also, we are working not only the Self-Service platform, so the Personal Manager can help you to launch your first campaigns.

PM me for more info ;)

Can you, please, tell more about that?
Hey Rob,
You can find admitad mobile offers on this page: All programs | admitad
Basically, what I suggest you, is to sign up (it's free at admitad) and to choose some good offers. Don't worry, as soon as you registered, admitad manager will provide you assistance and recommendations regarding all technical and strategical moments. You are always welcome to ask me directly here.:)

you can take a look on those one MobileCore: Android, iOS, CordovaModel: CPI Formats: video, native,
and AppLovin: Android, iOS, Fire OSModel: CPI, CPCFormats: banners, video, native.

banners
Back