The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what would you say to yourself years ago when you started out in the world of online advertising?

thiagorgg77

After a few days of research, I started thinking about following as an affiliate using paid traffic.

based on your experience, successes and failures, what advice would you give to a beginner starting out in the world of paid CPA advertising?

Can this really be a good path currently or am I deluding with the possibility of working in the midst of high competition?

Never advertise a brand --even if they allow you to. Unless they pay for a part of the ads.

Test with anyone but Google --make sure you can convert the offer well enough to afford the price of ads on Google.

Currently I would use AI to first write a lot of content about your offer or product --AI is trained on web content and will use the keywords and key-phrases you will want to bid (I think). Look out SEO tools AI is coming for you next ;)

what advice would you give to a beginner starting out in the world of paid CPA advertising?

Be sure to have the correct tools and budget ahead of time.

Spend the necessary time learning the process by taking action and know that your first month or two may not be profitable. You must acknowledge you must go through your learning curve. You have to move through the initial process knowing you are in learning mode.

am I deluding with the possibility of working in the midst of high competition?

All newbies MUST start out in the high competition fields like relationships niches, health & wellness niches, etc. High competition nihes bring faster results and will develop your new skills at a much more rapid pace.

1. charge a high price for services
2. work with solvent and experienced entrepreneurs
3. learn a lot about traffic
4. be able to refuse weak projects

Build a list today .If i will start from beginning now i should have at least 200k on my list and i would be financialy free

Dont be afraid to lose money and time building something for the future.

You could have started early in tiktok, on instagram YouTube ect

Doing more research and knowing exactly what you wanted to do before taking action would have been of great help, and saved a lot.

MI
Back