The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would you do to successfully launch my product ?

Anthonyk59

affiliate
Hello !
I'm new here and looking for the correct maners to success in my product launch, so I thought I could just ask you how you would basicaly do it!

I'm in the elearning business, and launching in the next months a web platform with video courses about IT skills.

I saw things like the "seed launch" "internal launch" and "Joint Venture launch" but actually I don't know if those technics are suitable to my business.

What marketing technics would you suggest to launch this kind of product ?
Fb Ads, Google Ads ? CPA campaign ? Launch giveway (like free courses, free coupons ) ?

Thank your in advance for any suggestions !
regards,
Anthony

i suggest you do little paid ads .
and think of a ways to make it go viral ?.
also if you can get into other marketers lists will be cool :).

Hello !
I'm new here and looking for the correct maners to success in my product launch, so I thought I could just ask you how you would basicaly do it!

I'm in the elearning business, and launching in the next months a web platform with video courses about IT skills.

I saw things like the "seed launch" "internal launch" and "Joint Venture launch" but actually I don't know if those technics are suitable to my business.

Fb Ads, Google Ads ? CPA campaign ? Launch giveway (like free courses, free coupons ) ?

Thank your in advance for any suggestions !
regards,
Anthony
I have noticed a few CPA campaigns which are doing pretty well as elearning. Which geos?

Test
Test drive it with paid ads, i would suggest start from Bing PPC. Once you get the idea of driving traffic to your site, scale it up and expand to more ways of driving traffic

I have noticed a few CPA campaigns which are doing pretty well as elearning. Which geos?

It's in French for now, so Canada, Belgium, France etc.

I'm surprised that PPC ads are still a good choice after years ;) I think Fb ads are better but I'm maybe wrong!
I will try to add a referal system but it's hard to contact others in the same business to convince them to talk about a new concurrent don't you think ?

Are you the only one in the company?

Do you have a reasonable budget for marketing?

Have you test marketed the product to focus groups?

Do yo have a company business model established with incorporation, business banking accounts, etc.?

It's in French for now, so Canada, Belgium, France etc.

I'm surprised that PPC ads are still a good choice after years ;) I think Fb ads are better but I'm maybe wrong!
I will try to add a referal system but it's hard to contact others in the same business to convince them to talk about a new concurrent don't you think ?
PPC never dies, atleast not aslong as the demand is this big haha. Can i see it? I am a curious person and it would help me to understand your needs if i can get to see it.

A referal system, you mean like mouth to mouth sort or where you get pubs to send for you?

Are you the only one in the company?

Do you have a reasonable budget for marketing?

Have you test marketed the product to focus groups?

Do yo have a company business model established with incorporation, business banking accounts, etc.?
Nothing yet, I'm solo entrepreneur and just looking at what I should do before thinking of how much I will spend on it.

PPC never dies, atleast not aslong as the demand is this big haha. Can i see it? I am a curious person and it would help me to understand your needs if i can get to see it.

A referal system, you mean like mouth to mouth sort or where you get pubs to send for you?
I can send you a beta link by PM if you wish. The referal system I have in mind is with publishers in the same industry, ( by making a private member area of publishers to get their referal links and follow their revenues on site. and get paid online.) but don't really know HOW I will convince them...

Nothing yet, I'm solo entrepreneur and just looking at what I should do before thinking of how much I will spend on it.

I can send you a beta link by PM if you wish. The referal system I have in mind is with publishers in the same industry, ( by making a private member area of publishers to get their referal links and follow their revenues on site. and get paid online.) but don't really know HOW I will convince them...
Yeah i would love to see it man. And isn't it just getting HasOffers or something similar, then you can track it, and they can track it without problems?

You need to establish a written plan for this type of business. Everything organized with goals to accomplish. Otherwise you are just shooting from the hip and hoping to hit something.

eLearning is lucrative, and there is competition. I recommend looking at your competitors to see how they are structured.

I am sure you need a combination of highly targeted funnels for each demographic. You absolutely need to integrate the social platforms with your paid advertising and recruitment.

For your affiliates, there are many affiliate management platforms out there that will integrate with your site and your accounting, back end services, etc.

You need to establish a written plan for this type of business. Everything organized with goals to accomplish. Otherwise you are just shooting from the hip and hoping to hit something.

eLearning is lucrative, and there is competition. I recommend looking at your competitors to see how they are structured.

I am sure you need a combination of highly targeted funnels for each demographic. You absolutely need to integrate the social platforms with your paid advertising and recruitment.

For your affiliates, there are many affiliate management platforms out there that will integrate with your site and your accounting, back end services, etc.

Thank you for your detailed reply ;). You're right I should look to integrate an affiliate platform instead of building my own internal affiliate system.

I just developed a giveaway system like RaffleCopter, and will try to base my first ad campaign on the giveaway offer at first.
Then I will try to advertise about a free course. I think free content is always good to attract people.
Then regular ads, joint venture, and Affiliation should work.

I can't fix objectives as I don't know what to expect at all. I will just do every step and hope to get best results.

banners
Back