The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What was the largest amount of money you lost?

$40.000 on the stock market back in...hmm..2002 I think. Dot com bubble. What can I say...I was young and naive. You learn from your mistakes. Btw, great post Oliver. It´s true, you need to fail a lot to be succesful.

Investment in one's future always includes investments in what doesn't work as well as what does work. These are not losses, they are expenditures in pursuit of success!

Incredible examples by "K"! He keeps it going forward with relentless inspiration and dedication to success!

I've lost like 3000$ till now in forums, domains, hostings, tools, campaigns with no return. Pretty bad I must say. Still recovering them.

Regards
IndeXer

$40.000 on the stock market back in...hmm..2002 I think. Dot com bubble. What can I say...I was young and naive. You learn from your mistakes. Btw, great post Oliver. It´s true, you need to fail a lot to be succesful.
Wow
$40.000 is a lot, especially for 2002. The fact you didn't give up after such failure deserves respect.

I lost about $800 a few years back when freelancer.com froze my account. I "lost" much more with IM but I don`t count these amounts as loses...I prefer to look at them as investments. (no money is lost if you learn something from the experience)

I dont want to say ive lost anything on campaigns that were red BUT I did run some popunder tests. Server crashed because of the volume and the sellers platform also froze up so I could not shut down the traffic.

Little data was received and I lost a chunk of change, something like 50-150. I dont remember but that was in an hour or two.

Wow
$40.000 is a lot, especially for 2002. The fact you didn't give up after such failure deserves respect.

Yes, took me 4-5 tough years to recover. More or less got out of the stock market straight away to start building other things.

Yes, took me 4-5 tough years to recover. More or less got out of the stock market straight away to start building other things.
But what was your mistake if I may ask? Have you faced a scam or was it only your fault?

Last edited:
10,000 dollers for health , take care about your health , it's our budget of life .
Don't work so hard and forget to sleep .

MI
Back