Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
I am most productive
with my affiliate marketing campaigns
mornings, 6 thru 9
just me, my coffee and a bowl of fruit
how about you?

Work Working GIF by Originals

Same here, I'm a morning person, if I didn't achieve something new in the morning .. I feel like my day is absurd .. morning calmness is inspiring ..
That's why I don't feel okay recently due to work .. I can't have time in the morning .. my day time is stolen too .. so I draw my mangas in the midnights lol
Really? Fruits for breakfast? is it just not common here ?
Coffee doen't work on me :(

- Samira

Same here, I'm a morning person, if I didn't achieve something new in the morning .. I feel like my day is absurd .. morning calmness is inspiring ..
That's why I don't feel okay recently due to work .. I can't have time in the morning .. my day time is stolen too .. so I draw my mangas in the midnights lol

Really? Fruits for breakfast? is it just not common here ?
Coffee doen't work on me :(

- Samira
Find your favorite bowl
and spoon
then add -->
  • Banana
  • Granola
  • Milk
  • Nuts
  • Seeds
  • Honey
  • Greek yoghurt

I am most productive
mornings, 6 thru 9
how about you?

As a morning person, I would say somewhere between 7 - 11 am. It seems like I have the most energy then, and it's not hard for me to just wake up and start working, don't need some special preparations. :) But, on the contrary, working after 7 pm can be really hard for me, and sometimes you just need to get something finished at that time, but I think my concentration is on a pretty low level in the evenings.

As a morning person, I would say somewhere between 7 - 11 am. It seems like I have the most energy then, and it's not hard for me to just wake up and start working, don't need some special preparations. :) But, on the contrary, working after 7 pm can be really hard for me, and sometimes you just need to get something finished at that time, but I think my concentration is on a pretty low level in the evenings.
The kinda person who misses parties in the evening?

don't need some special preparations
You miss this feeling tho.. preparing the upper part only
istockphoto-509803093-612x612.jpg

- Samira

The kinda person who misses parties in the evening?

You miss this feeling tho.. preparing the upper part only
View attachment 22515

- Samira
Hahahaha not sure about the parties, I just don't like working in the evenings, that's all. :) As for the second part, yeah, I would say that's the best part of remote working, you can get prepared for a meeting in no time. :rofl

If I asked you what time people are most productive, it’s a safe bet to say you would answer that the morning is when people are most productive.

However, a recent study by the IZA Institute of Labor Economics evaluated 503,358 student-exam observations. The study came to the shocking conclusion that the most productive time for students is not in the early morning.

My best and most efficient time to work is 2 p.m. Pacific standard time. But it seems to be when others on the East Coast and Central are working, it's like 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. my time. I am not in my grove yet. I've been working on it for like 6 years trying to adjust. I'm up at 5am but meditate and appreciate giving grace and gratitude for the first 3 hours of my day with my cup of coffee. Well, it used to be my cup ofcoffee,e now it's my snap, plos, and Uuth and I get going I can't live without nano-science bio hack technology. is amazing.

I am most productive
mornings, 6 thru 9
how about you?

Exactly the same for me!
Sometimes IF I can wake up at 5am, these 5 hours between 5am and 10am are god given gifts:)
I get so much done and it's such a great feeling :cool:

I'm more of a morning person. My day starts at 12pm!
I'm an excited, energetic person who is always ready for anything. I love being active in the morning and taking on new challenges - it's my time to shine :)

nice question... if I would know :D

guess that the most productive time for me is after the lunch. however, the scientists states different, I feel more productive before evening. In the evening is the worst time for productivity as for me, but sometimes I can work in the evening, if there are some businesses which I haven't done during a day.
quite an individual thing, the most part of my friends are productive exceptionally in the morning. in the morning my brain is clouded.

Morning, noon, and evening!

I am in and out of all my daily activities from the time I get up to the time I have my first libation in the evening, and sometimes after that. I blend my day, in and out and in and out with all of what my day calls for. I never get bored and it is easier for me to stay focused that way. I grew up in the restaurant and nightclub business and it calls for switching hats all day long. It works well for me!

banners
Back