What is your affiliate $ goal 2023?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
my 2023 affiliate marketing $ goal
--> earn $100 each day
what is your $ goal?

Running Late Business Man GIF by LEGO

Last edited:
  • Creating a very complex decentralized adult XXX platform that will be a DAO.
  • It will have a disruptive effect (if it can be worked out).
  • It will have an affiliate program that will be on its blockchain and be pretty much self perpetuating.
    It will be impossible to shave or cheat with its transparency of smart contracts --for all parties.
  • It will exculpate me of any legal liability as the platform will be owned by all parties to its smart contracts.
  • Payments will be instant and non refundable to all participants.
  • But all of the technology is so new that only ideas are possible this year.
  • For now, too good to be true.

It's not about the money --it's about controlling a very corrupt industry ;) and getting over on some entities ;)

It gets done when it gets done.
I have thousands invested in quantum computing.
Meantime I have made 10% in a few days investing with this formula

I am just a little fish, starting to eat bigger fish (for now) in a $44 TRILLION a year market.

IP (International Paper) just raised $1 Billion in new capital. They are making a play ;) I dunno if I can buy-in at my price. But they are not the only game in town --by far.

finra-short-sale-analysis.png

This is my focus this week

I can sell and take my profit (or absorb a loss) anytime I want
--but unfortunately I have to limit my plays ($).

stonks-example.jpg

Last edited:
Well my plan was 200$ daily but the things doesnt work well for me in this period and i am far away from my goal

I have thousands invested in quantum computing.
That is near or slightly in the green now :)
Digging myself out of a hole (again)
Nowhere near $1 Million yet :(

1689334047649.png

I was working on 2 private offers --they are at a standstill right now --issues they seem incapable to resolve or very delayed in resolving ...

Growth and profit Thumbs Up - I'd love to grow Centroprofits to at least 1M new visits per month. Considering that some social accounts can do this in a day... this first goal isn't too lofty imo.

banners
Back