The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What social media site works best?

I think Twitter is the best

Elon announced last weekend that since he bought the company tat its value has decreased 75%. That demonstrates a vast weakness in the platform. More than 90% of the big name advertisers have pulled out of Twitter and won't be returning.

Definitely NOT THE BEST!

If you want to get some traffic and you don't care about the quality of your subs - then Tiktok is the best choice. Especially getting subs from tiktok to instagram.

Go on Reddit and experience the true drain of advertising budgets. $1000 = 5000 visits with a targeted theme - 0 registrations. It feels like they're using bots. Even TikTok gives better results :) Facebook and Instagram are working great.

TikTok is actually great to attract new users to almost anything: youtube, instagram, telegram, blogs...
This ^^ - huge TT followings should be funneled to other sites where you can actually monetize them. No easier way to go viral than on tik tok if you know how to create content.

Hello! Many people talk about Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok, which are undoubtedly popular platforms. But we would suggest attracting (transferring) your audience from these social networks to a single platform, for example, the Telegram messenger. You might ask, why?

In Telegram, the rules are more straightforward, and there is no censorship like in Facebook or TikTok. Therefore, you can use unique content that will engage your subscribers. Also, by concentrating your audience in one place, you can achieve greater success in advertising sales on your channel.

Good luck with your endeavors!

Linkedin has been the best social media platform
to grow my following and sales. :affiliatefix:

linkedinimagelogo.png

Apart from facebook, twitter, and intagram, other platforms i can say are like LinkedIn, Pinterest, or TikTok that have helped me attract new members, However this totally depended on the audience and business type there are also other platforms which helped me a lot in keeping up with industry trends etc.

Last edited:
Elon announced last weekend that since he bought the company tat its value has decreased 75%. That demonstrates a vast weakness in the platform. More than 90% of the big name advertisers have pulled out of Twitter and won't be returning.

Definitely NOT THE BEST!
elon-red-clown-suit.jpeg

Clown just got his 'salary' clawed back to the shareholders of Tesla.

There are many factors involved depending on the algorithm of which social media you are using, how often you post and what type of tags you use on your post could help boost your visibility. The way you create your content also counts in attracting the interest of social media audience. If you are using paid ads, then I think Facebook demographics is very deep that it can get you the exact targeted audience. I haven't looked at other social media when it comes to paid ads.

There are many factors involved depending on the algorithm of which social media you are using, how often you post and what type of tags you use on your post could help boost your visibility. The way you create your content also counts in attracting the interest of social media audience. If you are using paid ads, then I think Facebook demographics is very deep that it can get you the exact targeted audience. I haven't looked at other social media when it comes to paid ads.
Yeah, true, I also use Facebook ads when it comes to paid ads, and I think Facebook ads give us more conversion and leads than any social media platform provides.

Yeah, true, I also use Facebook ads when it comes to paid ads, and I think Facebook ads give us more conversion and leads than any social media platform provides.
When I decided to look into it just going through the options it provided I was amazed at how accurately it could target the exact audience needed. It really goes deep

banners
Back