The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What social media site works best?

Out of all the major social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect). Which one would you say has done the best to gain you members?
That depends on the topics:
- for blogs and other bla blas --> Tweety Twitter
- for pure advertising --> FB + IG
(but that's only how it works for me ;))

P.S.: If you want to ruin your business, then go on tumblr (see yahoo :D)
[OK, that was just black humor ;)]

Last edited:
That depends on the topics:
- for blogs and other bla blas --> Tweety Twitter
- for pure advertising --> FB + IG
(but that's only how it works for me ;))

P.S.: If you want to ruin your business, then go on tumblr (see yahoo :D)
[OK, that was just black humor ;)]

Agreed. Twitter still brings in the most traffic, but Facebook (no IG) has the best ROI.

I will say that all the social media networks that you have listed above are good in what you are talking about. One thing you need to know that matters a lot when gaining followers is your plan and strategy. I have been running an Instagram account for a certain company and within two weeks of its operation it has gained more than 5k followers and we are still on. For a professional look and feel, or even targeting such like audience, then you can have a try on Twitter.

All are good at their place but mostly, I prefer to choose Twitter. There is a lot of huge customers currently working with twitter marketing. With twitter, you can enhance your business and drive huge traffic.

Twitter works best for my blog. Pinterest has not worked well for me for my blog, AM, or CPA.

My success has come from twitter compared to the other social networks. Facebook was great until they changed their algorithms and now its harder to reach people.

Agreed. Twitter still brings in the most traffic, but Facebook (no IG) has the best ROI.

Yeah, pretty much most every business will benefit from FB when done right, but the other social platforms you choose will depend greatly on what you are promoting and the demographics you are targeting.

Its extremely hard to reach anybody on FB I have found that Twitter is really nice. I would like to know more on how to engage and actually build a community of FB. Its really hard!

I have always worked with Facebook and to me it has been the best network ever to work on. I will say it is because of the very many persons available online. It is very easy to get traffic from the facebook social network. The very many groups available are the best platforms that you can work with. It has been the best for me.

banners
Back