The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What social media site works best?

Basic question..The key is to choose the right platform for your specific market. For example, if you are targeting millennials, then Instagram and Snapchat are likely to be more effective than LinkedIn. Similarly, if you are targeting B2B customers, then LinkedIn may be a better choice than Twitter. The important thing is to test different platforms and see which ones generate the most interest from your target audience. With so many options available, there is no reason not to experiment until you find the perfect mix for your business.

The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2022
  • Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.
  • YouTube.
  • 3. Facebook.
  • Twitter.
  • TikTok.
  • Pinterest.
  • Snapchat.

Social media is the best power on organic traffic. you can work on social media. top social media facebook group and page lots of traffic and twitter and linkedin. If you want to organic traffic your site, you have to active social media sites

Well for me its facebook for gaining leads .Youtube for gaining sales etc .The thing its i font focus to much on other social media to much like twiter ,instagram etc .I think you should test for yourself and see what work best for you ,what may work for others it may not work for you

Well for me its facebook for gaining leads .Youtube for gaining sales etc .The thing its i font focus to much on other social media to much like twiter ,instagram etc .I think you should test for yourself and see what work best for you ,what may work for others it may not work for you
Think the answer is
the SM platorm your customers use
--> different for verticals & geo locations
for me its gotta be Youtube
nothing beats product review videos
thats my focus later this summer
for sure

Think the answer is
the SM platorm your customers use
--> different for verticals & geo locations
for me its gotta be Youtube
nothing beats product review videos
thats my focus later this summer
for sure
Agree the most of my income comes from youtube clickbank reviews but now i find it very competitive .You need to find your way and find not so competitive products ,know to rank videos etc

Agree the most of my income comes from youtube clickbank reviews but now i find it very competitive .You need to find your way and find not so competitive products ,know to rank videos etc
would be super helpful
if you can share some tips pls @thelegend
I have one product --> its a basketball
& I want to make a short review video
(yes I own this basketball)
guessing 3 minutes is ok
found a bunch of free bg music
just need the correct format
also have done some research
but there is no 1 channel that dominates
best to start with official Youtube creator channel?

Instagram. Instagram has surpassed well over 1 billion monthly users, making it the home of influencers, marketers, bloggers, small business owners, friends, and everyone in between.

It seems like it seems that now the most popular platforms are Facebook, Instagram and tick tok, but I keep forgetting about YouTube shorts, which by the way are very popular now. I think if you can succeed in youtube shorts, you can become popular.

Out of all the major social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect). Which one would you say has done the best to gain you members?
You wanna know the social media that no one is talking about here that is the killer to bring you tons of traffic or members? Go sign up on Quora. Clapping . Simple as that.

i like facebook, but if i work for cryptocurrency i chose twitter because elon musk bought it
And now he is backing out of the deal because he has lost $50 or $60 Billion in paper stock equity.

elon-the-clown.jpg

Last edited:
TikTok for consumers for sure!

Of course business related would be on LinkedIn even though it's a stupid platform in my opinion.

banners
Back