The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What search engine do YOU use?

Undoubtedly Google, and I believe its the only real search engine that exists today. In my view, others are engineered engines. and as of today, I cant even imagine about a cyber world without google

I'm slowly starting to see myself use Bing for some terms, but would well and truly be using Google for the vast majority of searches.
Some terms return too many high rankings from Googles own blog, support and forums which isn't what I'm after, in these situations Bing is the next best alternative.

I could honestly see myself using Bing full-time, it's quite good. Just a 15 year habit has me going straight to Google.

In terms of a search engine you would optimize for on mass, there is no question you should be doing it for Google.

For me, I am using google of course. The best search engine as I experienced before. Google bring me exactly the result I am searching for. No bullshit, perfect result.

according to me Google is the best in all browsers. Because it gives you the exact result. it also gives you those results which other search engines don't do. The second that comes after the google is the bing. Google allows gmail which is the best mailing service in my opinion other than yahoo. it also tells you the events that are going to happen in the world by changing the logos of the site.

banners
Back