The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What search engine do YOU use?

G preferred, of course

and considering that G has currently a market share of 91% worldwide (Bing 3,3%, Yahoo 3%), then it is self-evident

I Google mostly, but ever since I started advertising more on Bing I've been using it more frequently. Unfortunately for them, I'm a Chrome user and refuse to change my search settings :)

The big G is my first stop... Pretty much only use the others to check my site rankings are close to what my tracking is telling me...

I use Google but have been leaning more towards bing lately. I am not liking the privacy issues as of late with Google.

The Big G, of course.

Although, when I close an email account that I have on Yahoo, it defaults to their news page and I almost always ending up reading at least one article. They have the greatest headlines, sucker me into reading every time. Never use them for search though, they're just a distracting fling. Google's my main squeeze.

Google for me too.

Interestingly, most of the doctors in my local clinic has Bing as their default page. Not sure if it's set by the clinic or it's their preference.

Interestingly, most of the doctors in my local clinic has Bing as their default page. Not sure if it's set by the clinic or it's their preference.

The Bing-Desktop is preinstalled in Microsoft's Windows 8 (at least in my edition).

Maybe the docs haven't noticed this until now,

or don't know the difference between G and B :D

Google will always be on top, but Yahoo/Bing for the most part, has higher quality traffic.

It's just something that I've noticed especially if you're direct linking offers on there. Of course, creating a landing page will tend to give you a higher conversion rate.

banners
Back