The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What search engine do YOU use?

bings taken a real liking for some of my sites recently - but the volume compared to Google is tiny!

bings taken a real liking for some of my sites recently - but the volume compared to Google is tiny!

Yeah, that's the prob with bing and yahoo.

It's comparatively easy to get there top rankings, but 90% of all searches run via Google :p

Looks like the big G is still the king of searches...]Top 15 Most Popular Search Engines

Haha, EXCITE is at #14. I remember using that one as an alternate Search Engine years ago. They must be pretty bad now.

I only use Google nothing else, but I remember many years ago when I was using Altavista haha, I just checked if it's still up and apparently Yahoo purchased it, never knew

well most probably i use Google as it gives faster information than other all Search Engine in the world. i also use yahoo but as per my personal experience i wiil go with Google.

Last edited:
Bing because big G is unethical and besides the pictures on Bing are inspirational

Google, Bing & yahoo all three of them are just amazing... I use all three of them.

MI
Back