The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What photo editor do you use?

Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. For .svg Adobe Illustrator. I want to note that our automation tool has two built-in photo editors with cool features. It is convenient to use them from the phone without resorting to other applications.

Oops, people will find it weird, but my best program is Windows Paint and Paint 3D .. I use Photoshop for editing images, but as I said, my fav is 'Paint 3D' .. Not for its limited features, but because I got used to it .. I've been using it for more than a decade, since I was too young

- Samira

Inkscape is very good. I use it. I used it to make the logo of my website :p, not very awesome though, but I like it. However if you are not doing much editing and just intend to resize a picture and make few changes, then I think Microsoft Office Picture Manager can do some work for you.

My friend told me that he uses plenty of photo editors and video editors as well. He is considered to be a copywriter but sometimes he designs plenty of this for those people who make orders. In my opinion, people have to use only those tools which really make them feel comfortable. Sometimes, people of such profession choose wrong photo or video editor and they are not satisfied with these ones. They have to spend their time on searching for the best ones.
My friend told me that he uses adobe premier for editing videos and creating content. It helps him a lot m but there are plenty of other ones which are also useful.

Sup! In my opinion, the best case it`s a Adobe Photoshop, doesn`t matter wich year release. A little practice and you will created an amazing things) For example:

Attachments

• marfa113.jpg
    marfa113.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 17
MI
Back