The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Offers To Promotes ?

hamid

Hi, Guyz

I Was Promoting Adult offers but right now i am starting some new campaign`s .
so i am little confused what offer to start adult, coupons , sweeps ,cpi very confused please
send me some suggestions . i will be very thankful :)

so i am little confused what offer to start adult, coupons , sweeps ,cpi very confused please send me some suggestions . i will be very thankful

What traffic methods and sources are you experienced with?

What verticals have earned you money in the past?

Hi, Guyz

I Was Promoting Adult offers but right now i am starting some new campaign`s .
so i am little confused what offer to start adult, coupons , sweeps ,cpi very confused please
send me some suggestions . i will be very thankful :)

Hi,

I think it all depends on the traffic that you have.
do you buy traffic? then you can choose your vertical and change the offer you promote according to that.
If you have an adult website, ofc adult offers. mobile subscriptions. if it's mobile adult website, i can definitely say, 1 click flow adult offers. if it is web, you can do also CPI web offers, like ' download and install to watch the video'' (id adv is okay with that)

For CPL offers, lead generation, pop traffic is good, CR will be low but you can still make profit out of it. you can go with email submit (1st page submit) offers, or gaming lead generation offers. Advertisers don't like pop traffic with gaming offers tho, to be honest.

CPI for web, if you have a movie website, you can get a lot of conversions. you can tell, to watch this movie, install it. you will get a lot of installs, or you can do soft incent, you can put the ' call to action ' button inside of movie, and users will install your .exe file to watch the movie.

If you can give more info about your traffic, I will be able to assist you with offer types to promote.

banners
Back