The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to promote CPA offers on Facebook?

OscarMike

I've read that Facebook doesn't like affiliate offers, especially CPA offers (eg sweepstake offers, etc)

Will I get banned for promoting this on Facebook Ads?

I was waiting for some comments. Myself, I do not use Facebook ads as they are allergic to adult stuff. That is where I have made my bigger money the past 20 years. That said --I find no specific prohibition of ``CPA offers (eg sweepstake offers, etc)``

However, some moderator can decide they are deceptive or give the impression of unrealistic claims --so the answer is --pay your money and take your chances. Aside: these contests are really scam to get you email and the spam you on all kinds of crap. That was my finding when I posed as a ''dummy that entered the contest'' just to see what happens. One iPhone give away contest produced 400 spam emails to my 'honeypot email' I use for testing.

Based on that one experience: sweepstakes are real sleazy.

In summary enter my robot buddy :D

1708983797376.png

Yes, you can promote CPA (Cost Per Action) offers through paid ads on Facebook. However, it's important to follow Facebook's advertising policies and guidelines to ensure your ads are approved and compliant. Make sure the CPA offers you're promoting align with Facebook's policies and that your ads provide value to users. Additionally, be transparent about the nature of the offer and the actions users need to take. Always monitor your campaigns and adjust them based on performance.

Well yea you can promote but you need to read very well and understand facebook policies .But also its very risky as you are not sure and you can be banned if the mods dont like it or they see something suspicious

MI
Back