The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is the Best Free Flash Or Static Mobile/Web Banner Maker for CPC/CPM Campaign?

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
Like I said on the title - What Is the Best Free Flash Or Static Mobile/Web Banner Maker for CPC/CPM Campaign?

- Any Online Banner Maker tool you personally used or still using? Please name it.
- Any Tool to do it swiftly and professionally you recommend? Please.
- Tools those are free. :)

Thanks in advance.

Like I said on the title - What Is the Best Free Flash Or Static Mobile/Web Banner Maker for CPC/CPM Campaign?

- Any Online Banner Maker tool you personally used or still using? Please name it.
- Any Tool to do it swiftly and professionally you recommend? Please.
- Tools those are free. :)

Thanks in advance.

Flash is being deprecated by many, so I might stay away from using flash in an ad.

I think the best banner maker is still the Adobe Photoshop.

You can try GIMP as a free alternative, though it's not that good.

Can I bundle images on Photoshop to make those animated?

A quick google search about, say, "animated gif photoshop" will help. There are tons of video guides to help you out.

But I must add, that you can create those animated banners with GIMP as well... Just Photoshop is easier to use. For me anyhow.

A quick google search about, say, "animated gif photoshop" will help. There are tons of video guides to help you out.

But I must add, that you can create those animated banners with GIMP as well... Just Photoshop is easier to use. For me anyhow.

Thanks Akos, i found some awesome tutorials to move ahead. Thank You.

banners
Back