The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the Best CPA Promoting network

Omulu Chisom

affiliate
Guys, I have got some cash to invest in CPA marketing $15, what's the ad network to invest it on to get the best traffic conversion.
I'm planning on using Peerfly or Cpagrip or Adcombo.
Where do I get the best paid traffic?????

Hi Omulu Chisom
If your budget is $15 then limited ad networks like Popads and Popcash may be more options but as we know those options for a low amount of budget.

Thanks

Hi Omulu Chisom
If your budget is $15 then limited ad networks like Popads and Popcash may be more options but as we know those options for a low amount of budget.

Thanks
I want to check propeller ads.
I want someone that has made profits on CPA through advertising to advice me, not all these fake gurus out there.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

This is an introductions thread, not a Newbie Helpdesk. Find the appropriate sub-forums on the home page to ask questions like this.

I don't see a $15 budget as sufficient. Do you already have the other tools you require?

A VPS
A Tracker
An Intelligence Platform
Someone to build your landing pages
Someone to build your banners
etc., etc., .......

Hi Omulu,

If you're experienced in free traffic, you can try to join Ad-center. We have multimedia offers with high conversions in the region. Our network is also compatible for paid traffic. We can help you optimize your traffic too.
Adcenter? I haven't heard of that before. What's it all about.

he already did moved to 'Newbie Helpdesk' sub-forum (now).

he already did moved to 'Newbie Helpdesk' sub-forum (now).

That is the most idiotic statement anyone can make in this business!

You are doomed to failure with that thinking!
Damn, you're just harsh bro, we learn everyday, man never stop learning till he can't hear, think, see or reason, maybe dead, or unconscious or coma. That I said that I don't want to loose any longer doesn't mean that I I don't know that I will still loose again, business is all about risk (calculated risk though). That that doesn't kill you strengthens you.
Thanks for the harsh words though, I learnt from them also.

MI
Back