“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are alternatives to Wordpress?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by Rocky1983, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Certified
    JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Wrong post topic sorry admin

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

And what? :D

You're right about blogger being easy to use, though.

4. Hasan Raza

Hasan Raza Affiliate affiliate

I believe Drupal CMS is also a good alternative to WordPress CMS, I prefer Drupal because its very secured, thanks to its integrated security modules.

5. Ana_AdCombo

Ana_AdCombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

1. Well, yes, it is a bit slow, but that can be said only about the default and untweaked installations of a WorldPress. That engine is Top 1 in popularity all over the world, so there are even books about fastening your WordPress. But yes - WordPress is a beast, and it will take time to master it. For a few pages, I think - just static pages will be ok. But, again, to have >9.5 in google speed rating, you must take some actions too, like css compression, images optimization and so on. I think, it's for you to decide, what will be more simple - to master a Platform or to master some tricks for simple pages speed optimization.
    2. There are many free web-engines to explore. Like Joomla, for example. As for me, I prefer Word press - it's Logical, well built and simple to tweak with themes and plugins.
    And, of course, we should not forget about your hosting plan optimization - that may be your weakest link in a chain. Speed optimization is a complex of measures, and to get >9.5 you should try them all

6. Maple Fly

Maple Fly Affiliate affiliate

Just go for blogger it best and easy to use and also you can get lots of option to optimize your blog.

7. FleHost

FleHost Affiliate affiliate

drupal is good alternative but wordpres is better

8. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

I don't understand why you need an alternative. I personally like using Wordpress a lot especially with some of the book wordpress theme I can get everything I would ever need. There are tons of plugins and different additional stuff you can use...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
banners