The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What are alternatives to Wordpress?

I believe Drupal CMS is also a good alternative to WordPress CMS, I prefer Drupal because its very secured, thanks to its integrated security modules.

1. Well, yes, it is a bit slow, but that can be said only about the default and untweaked installations of a WorldPress. That engine is Top 1 in popularity all over the world, so there are even books about fastening your WordPress. But yes - WordPress is a beast, and it will take time to master it. For a few pages, I think - just static pages will be ok. But, again, to have >9.5 in google speed rating, you must take some actions too, like css compression, images optimization and so on. I think, it's for you to decide, what will be more simple - to master a Platform or to master some tricks for simple pages speed optimization.
2. There are many free web-engines to explore. Like Joomla, for example. As for me, I prefer Word press - it's Logical, well built and simple to tweak with themes and plugins.
And, of course, we should not forget about your hosting plan optimization - that may be your weakest link in a chain. Speed optimization is a complex of measures, and to get >9.5 you should try them all

banners
Back