The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are alternatives to Wordpress?

I think Drupal is the best..

Indeed, Drupal is pretty neat, however its learning curve is far more steep compared to Wordpress, so new users might find it difficult to start with it and spend quite some time learning how things work. Also Drupal is highly dependable on its modules, and some of them will take alot of time to learn. Also, both premium and free Drupal themes are much harder to find, also theme editing is much more complex compared to WordPress.

I certainly wouldn't recommend Drupal to anyone who is looking to launch new sites fast or to one who is new in web design.

I have to disagree on this statement. WordPress core is secure, no major vulnerabilities has been found in the last few years. Most hack cases typically caused by insecure scripts - improperly written 3rd party plugins/themes, insecure host and most importantly lack site's owners understanding of security (weak password, non-updated installs, etc.).

Same goes with performance. I see lots of my clients running a site with 20+ plugins which they don't even actually need. And then there's uber-fantastic, all-purpose, all-in-one themes with bloated codes and features most regular users won't need. These are what causing slow loading sites, not WordPress itself.

I agree with this opinion. I've been using Wordpress and i am doing fine with it. Just that don't insert too many unnecessary plugins (which you don't need to as an affiliate).

Easy to get some WP themes for your website. They usually update the latest wordpress themes for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look out for free blogging sites instead of worpress, go with Blogspot
If you look out for websites building platform, proceed with Drupal or magento

There's blogger, weebly, blogspot. But, why would you want something other than WordPress. WordPress is the best out of all of them.

Joomla can be a great alternative to Wordpress. Joomla offers such amazing extensions. They can make any website to stay out of the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back