The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Weird campaign stats

Juicy J

aefdaaa132c74854b115cd9e21b2c3bf.png

First number is impression, then click. Is weird because it said I have 73 clicks but my affiliated network recorded 0 clicks. I am 100% I've set up my campaign correctly and all the links are valid. I don't know what to do now

aefdaaa132c74854b115cd9e21b2c3bf.png

First number is impression, then click. Is weird because it said I have 73 clicks but my affiliated network recorded 0 clicks. I am 100% I've set up my campaign correctly and all the links are valid. I don't know what to do now

are you using a landing page if you are

74 clicks on traffic source does not = 74 on affiliate network ever

are you using banners? if you are ,74 clicks on your banners to your landing page-> offer link

its probably a poor landing page or slow landing page . dont use shared hosting

are you using a landing page if you are

74 clicks on traffic source does not = 74 on affiliate network ever

are you using banners? if you are ,74 clicks on your banners to your landing page-> offer link

its probably a poor landing page or slow landing page . dont use shared hosting
Yes im using a lp, my tracker recorded 74 while on my affiliate network im getting 0 click. I am using share hosting :( , I had a guy tested my load speed and he said it was excellent so I keep using share hosting, should I get a vps?

I have no clue what's going on. I ran another campaign on another country and got clicks on my tracker but no click on my network. These offers are from BR, THAI, and I am using popads to target those location. How can I check to see if the actual offer being loaded through my lp?what vpn/proxy?

No buddy Clicks Your Offer They Jut Saw Your Landing Page
and they didn't even click that's Why

Hello.
There could be time discrepancies between your network and your tracker and so you don't see the clicks until tomorrow, but if you're using shared hosting get ready to lose all of your money. Especially for BR and TH you need at least a decent VPS if not a Dedicated or CDN for the best performance.

Which tracker are you using?

Hello.
There could be time discrepancies between your network and your tracker and so you don't see the clicks until tomorrow, but if you're using shared hosting get ready to lose all of your money. Especially for BR and TH you need at least a decent VPS if not a Dedicated or CDN for the best performance.

Which tracker are you using?

Hi, thanks for replying to my thread, I really appreciate your help so far. I am using adsbridge for tracking. Ok, here's the situation, for the BR offer is a pin submit offer, on adworkmedia the offer is not restricted to WAP traffic, on adgatemedia, I found the same offer and it is restricted to WAP traffic only. I send my AM a support ticket in awm and ask if the offer is restricted to WAP traffic and he said no. So I am really confuse on what to do now, if I keep sending my lp traffic, is just not going to do anything. I am 100% sure that I set everything correctly, I guess the only way to actually check if my landing page is working is to get a vpn and test it out? Is this the right move? which vpn should I use or can someone check it for me, I will pay to get this problem fix.

Hi, thanks for replying to my thread, I really appreciate your help so far. I am using adsbridge for tracking. Ok, here's the situation, for the BR offer is a pin submit offer, on adworkmedia the offer is not restricted to WAP traffic, on adgatemedia, I found the same offer and it is restricted to WAP traffic only. I send my AM a support ticket in awm and ask if the offer is restricted to WAP traffic and he said no. So I am really confuse on what to do now, if I keep sending my lp traffic, is just not going to do anything. I am 100% sure that I set everything correctly, I guess the only way to actually check if my landing page is working is to get a vpn and test it out? Is this the right move? which vpn should I use or can someone check it for me, I will pay to get this problem fix.

WAP means it's a mobile offer. That's pretty much it.
If they accept WEB traffic then it's also for desktop, but otherwise it's just mobile. I don't exactly see the relation between being WAP and your clicks not arriving to the offer though.

Even if for some reason the offer redirects them to another offer because the traffic is not allowed, you should see clicks in another offer (a generic offer or a related offer that accepts the type of traffic you're sending).

Most offers and networks have VPNs identified so that you can't generate fake conversions but test a couple and see if it works.

Also, could you test any other offer just to see if the problem is really your offer and not your setup? If any other offer works well and receives clicks, then it's something on the offer link, but if not, it's a problem on your setup.

Hey, TJ do you mind clarifying what WAP traffic is? I thought WAP stands for whatsapp traffic, but it seems like it mean mobile traffic only.

@servandosilva explained it. It's any mobile device using Wireless Application Protocol. Mostly mobile phones, but a few other devices in addition to phones.

WAP means it's a mobile offer. That's pretty much it.
If they accept WEB traffic then it's also for desktop, but otherwise it's just mobile. I don't exactly see the relation between being WAP and your clicks not arriving to the offer though.

Even if for some reason the offer redirects them to another offer because the traffic is not allowed, you should see clicks in another offer (a generic offer or a related offer that accepts the type of traffic you're sending).

Most offers and networks have VPNs identified so that you can't generate fake conversions but test a couple and see if it works.

Also, could you test any other offer just to see if the problem is really your offer and not your setup? If any other offer works well and receives clicks, then it's something on the offer link, but if not, it's a problem on your setup.

ok, I ran the BR campaign again on another cpa network (I found the same offer on adgatemedia). Now I can that the traffic is not delivering authentic traffic. From the stats, I see 27 default mobile (INTL) Redirects, which mean the traffic source is not delivering quality traffic from BR. I did only get 3 clicks to the actual offer, but the rest of the traffic is trash. So I guess the lesson of the day is that popads don't deliver quality tier 2 and tier 3 traffic.
Also, question about the vps, do I really need a vps if my site load speed is good?

ok, I ran the BR campaign again on another cpa network (I found the same offer on adgatemedia). Now I can that the traffic is not delivering authentic traffic. From the stats, I see 27 default mobile (INTL) Redirects, which mean the traffic source is not delivering quality traffic from BR. I did only get 3 clicks to the actual offer, but the rest of the traffic is trash. So I guess the lesson of the day is that popads don't deliver quality tier 2 and tier 3 traffic.
Also, question about the vps, do I really need a vps if my site load speed is good?

PopAds has very decent traffic for Brazil. I have a few campaigns doing almost 3-4 figures per day there.

You can't decide or assume that just because you received 27 visits and 3 clicks that don't correspond to the country you targeted the traffic is trash. By those standards all traffic sources will send you garbage because most traffic sources leak traffic from other countries and it's very common. It happens on Facebook too and people are making 5 figures per day there.

And yes, you need a VPS or better. How fast is your landing page loading by your standards?

MI
Back