The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Wanna Mentor Me?

Old Pal

affiliate
Mentors, Teachers, Tutors: So I'm maybe halfway to getting a functional offer and ad running. Or maybe I'm only ten percent ACTUALLY done. I can't see the finish line. Tracking feels complicated. Changing DNS A records and CNAME records was more than I knew from the start. But these are like "keys" in-the "Ignition", (right) Foot on-the [GAS] pedal--in-neutral, (left) Foot on-the "Clutch", fully-depressed. For the beginner driver, it's like Algebra. In time, all smooth and second-nature to most of us now. I learn easily with someone showing me. I live in the East Bay Area. I'd be happy to compensate you if you can help me get an offer and ad fully running and tracking, and you've got me UNDERSTANDING how to do it myself. As I develop more offers, more ads, tweaking and refining, optimizing the process, I'd be happy to consult with you again if success yields from mentoring and learning. Please reach out if you can and would like to help me just get started. Maybe even through video chat, a phone call? I work with MaxBounty, Clickmagic, Landingi, and Namecheap, and considering ads through Bing. I have these pieces, but the puzzle doesn't seem to click together. Help?

Last edited:
hello Old pal ,im not too good with writing however Im in the same boat as u... willing to compensate for a mentor ,sinsei ,teacher .... all d best to both of us on finding a good mentor

Mentors, Teachers, Tutors: So I'm maybe halfway to getting a functional offer and ad running. Or maybe I'm only ten percent ACTUALLY done. I can't see the finish line. Tracking feels complicated. Changing DNS A records and CNAME records was more than I knew from the start. But these are like "keys" in-the "Ignition", (right) Foot on-the [GAS] pedal--in-neutral, (left) Foot on-the "Clutch", fully-depressed. For the beginner driver, it's like Algebra. In time, all smooth and second-nature to most of us now. I learn easily with someone showing me. I live in the East Bay Area. I'd be happy to compensate you if you can help me get an offer and ad fully running and tracking, and you've got me UNDERSTANDING how to do it myself. As I develop more offers, more ads, tweaking and refining, optimizing the process, I'd be happy to consult with you again if success yields from mentoring and learning. Please reach out if you can and would like to help me just get started. Maybe even through video chat, a phone call? I work with MaxBounty, Clickmagic, Landingi, and Namecheap, and considering ads through Bing. I have these pieces, but the puzzle doesn't seem to click together. Help?
im no consider my slef a mentor but making my way
if you want to talk on skype and share your questions and difficulties send a pm

if you want to talk on skype and share your questions and difficulties send a pm

Thanks so much. I sent what I think is a private message/start conversation. If you don't get it, please feel free to email me at oldpalinc at gmail.

You know, the entire idea of a community like this is too share in the forums and not go off site, to ask you questions in the forums, to learn to earn by using the community.

If you try to work with just one individual, you get the information that one individual has. If you work with the community of 94k members, you get a whole lot more information and perspective.

We have seen hundreds ask for a mentor, a coach, a tutor, but the truth is, you learn to earn much faster by researching previously posted threads, posting loads of threads asking pertinent questions, asking vendors questions in the forums, utilizing your AM correctly, and the list goes on.

I'm a brilliant marketer, but I would never tell a newbie they should use me as a coach or mentor because most all of the newbies are not prepared for a coach or a private instructor.

Have you created a plan for your marketing, a plan for your business, selected a VPS, a tracker, a single traffic source, a specific sub-niche, invested in an intelligence product, a VPS, etc.? Are you split testing your creatives, landers, copy etc.? Are you studying the concepts used by others by using an intelligence program?

If you have not done these things, you most certainly are not ready for coaching.

I am trying to help you here, We see thousands take the lazy way out and never reach any of their goals. We see one in ten actually follow the advice to plan, set goals, establish a budget, and get the appropriate tools, and these are the members that learn to earn within a month or two and do so without trying to establish a coach, instead establish long lasting and interesting relationships in this community that give way to great successes.

Keep pushing forward, keep taking massive action, and never give up!

We want you to be successful in every way!

TJ: I way and easily recognize the thoughtfulness of your reply, and wholly agree that research and forward engagment into the process is vital. I'm not looking for handout or hand-me-success as much as I'm at really specific places of frustration that I suspect are easily overcome. How to track properly; where to put links. What is wrong with my landing pages? Why are ads getting lots of clicks on Bing, but clicks are not showing up at all in MaxBounty. I feel like I just need one competent walk-through of one offer-to-ad process so that it functions. Once I get it to even WORK, all the refining will be my own labor and enterprise, and I do hope to share my success and knowledge with others similarly held up by just not knowing how. If specific minor glitch questions can be answered in forums, I'll dip in. I'm new to everything, and feel a lot of neuro-plasticity to accept advice and learn. I feel sharpened to be able to do this work well, once the simple elementary mechanics are without crippling wrinkles.

You know, the entire idea of a community like this is too share in the forums and not go off site, to ask you questions in the forums, to learn to earn by using the community.

If you try to work with just one individual, you get the information that one individual has. If you work with the community of 94k members, you get a whole lot more information and perspective.

We have seen hundreds ask for a mentor, a coach, a tutor, but the truth is, you learn to earn much faster by researching previously posted threads, posting loads of threads asking pertinent questions, asking vendors questions in the forums, utilizing your AM correctly, and the list goes on.

I'm a brilliant marketer, but I would never tell a newbie they should use me as a coach or mentor because most all of the newbies are not prepared for a coach or a private instructor.

Have you created a plan for your marketing, a plan for your business, selected a VPS, a tracker, a single traffic source, a specific sub-niche, invested in an intelligence product, a VPS, etc.? Are you split testing your creatives, landers, copy etc.? Are you studying the concepts used by others by using an intelligence program?

If you have not done these things, you most certainly are not ready for coaching.

I am trying to help you here, We see thousands take the lazy way out and never reach any of their goals. We see one in ten actually follow the advice to plan, set goals, establish a budget, and get the appropriate tools, and these are the members that learn to earn within a month or two and do so without trying to establish a coach, instead establish long lasting and interesting relationships in this community that give way to great successes.

Keep pushing forward, keep taking massive action, and never give up!

We want you to be successful in every way!
not sure why you quoted me
i did not say IAM MENTOR CONTACT ME NOW AND I HELP i didn't ask for money
he just wanted a buddy to talk one on one i have one friend that im comfortable to ask him anything
and yes the person who open this post there is alot to learn form other post like case study etc
good luck

Last edited:
not sure why you quoted me
i did not say IAM MENTOR CONTACT ME NOW AND I HELP i didn't ask for money
he just wanted a buddy to talk one on one i have one friend that im comfortable to ask him anything
and yes the person who open this post there is alot to learn form other post like case study etc
good luck

Yeah I understand that, and I am not saying that any or all of you shouldn't be developing relationships, we encourage that always. I'm just saying that it is far more productive for members to keep these conversations in the forums for everyone to see. When other members see how you and another member work through your challenges together, they will benefit from the conversation and it will encourage others to start threads and respond to threads to overcome their challenges as well. That's what this community is all about.

Just sayin'...

Last edited:
Formulating a reasonable question without having sufficient knowledge is daunting. Things I do don't work. I can get an ad on Bing, and it gets hundreds of clicks, and clickthrough at ten percent, but NONE of them show up on MaxBounty's site. Further, nothing at all is showing up when I try to construct tracking links at Clickmagic. I am working with Landingi pages, and I sure do like their editor over Leadpages. I get domain names from Namecheap, but I'm not sure if I change the DNS appropriately. I am really super naive to the mechanics, but I do not feel naive to marketing, refining ad copy, making sweet landing pages, resourcing traffic, wedding offer to buyer. The creative intelligence aspect of marketing is something I feel competent toward, which is why I decided to enter this field. If I can learn to tie my shoes, I already know how to run, and I can run competetively. I'm not asking anyone to teach me Chopin. I just need to know which keys are which notes. I'm at very elementary stage. Even offering links to reliable (and detailed) tutorials--that then stay on this post for others--would be appreciated gift. What I find is that so many moving parts make it difficult to diagnose where the errors are.

TJ: Where--on this site--would you recommend I dig in deeply? Which forums/resources? There are so many; overwhelm is an easy path to discouragement. I've read lots of random threads in different forums, and have found useful information, but the garden has lots of weeds too.

TJ: Where--on this site--would you recommend I dig in deeply? Which forums/resources? There are so many; overwhelm is an easy path to discouragement. I've read lots of random threads in different forums, and have found useful information, but the garden has lots of weeds too.
case study follow along

MI
Back