The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vcommission! Beware (Resolved - Affiliate Broke The Rules - vcommission responded with evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakhruddin Lukmani

affiliate
Vcommission is a total scam network to work with False claims of being India's No.1 Affiliate Network. They will deduct your Payments at any time without any Prior proof and their executives wont respond to you either about the status. It's a big scam to work with and invest your Precious time and money. Their Payment terms is Net 30 but below i'll show you their perfect payment cycle.

Process how they will make False deductions as per my experience or working with them:-
1) At Net 15 --> Your data will be validated soon. We have not received update as of yet
2) At Net 30 --> Validation is not done yet so can confirm your Payment
3) At Net 45 --> Validation done. You can send invoice and your Payment will be processed soon.
4) At Net 65 --> You have not promoted the offers according to our Criteria | Your amount has been deducted with any False claims.

You work hard, invest your time and money both and in the end you are just said that your have not worked according to the Parameters and Payment cant be processed. That's it! They wont hear anything from your end at all. Their employees are leaving them because they are not releasing the Payments to Affiliates and does unwanted deduction all the time. Team Leader of one of their Branches left the office and she gave me the Reasons " They are just making False Deductions and i cant work with them".

There are far many better Networks then Vcommission to work with who can be trusted for Payments but for Vcommission i wount recommend it at all. It's a huge scam and you should not risk your time and money in it at all!

Vcommission is a total scam network to work with False claims of being India's No.1 Affiliate Network. They will deduct your Payments at any time without any Prior proof and their executives wont respond to you either about the status. It's a big scam to work with and invest your Precious time and money. Their Payment terms is Net 30 but below i'll show you their perfect payment cycle.

Process how they will make False deductions as per my experience or working with them:-
1) At Net 15 --> Your data will be validated soon. We have not received update as of yet
3) At Net 45 --> Validation done. You can send invoice and your Payment will be processed soon.
4) At Net 65 --> You have not promoted the offers according to our Criteria | Your amount has been deducted with any False claims.

You work hard, invest your time and money both and in the end you are just said that your have not worked according to the Parameters and Payment cant be processed. That's it! They wont hear anything from your end at all. Their employees are leaving them because they are not releasing the Payments to Affiliates and does unwanted deduction all the time. Team Leader of one of their Branches left the office and she gave me the Reasons " They are just making False Deductions and i cant work with them".

There are far many better Networks then Vcommission to work with who can be trusted for Payments but for Vcommission i wount recommend it at all. It's a huge scam and you should not risk your time and money in it at all!

This is NOT a complaints forum!

Read the title of the forum. This is a Disputes ad Resolutions forum.

Post proof of your claims, or this thread will be taken down.

Hello Fakhruddin Lukmani,

Thanks for your feedback but there are factual errors in your post. If you want to discuss any feedback or continue working with us, please get in touch with me at parul.bhargava[at]vcommission.com & I'll ensure we help you to scale up.
All deductions in your delivered amount come with a valid reason. Each offer has 'Return Criteria' & 'Validation Criteria' which you should check at the time of picking links.

Their employees are leaving them because they are not releasing the Payments to Affiliates and does unwanted deduction all the time.
That is so not true. We're a team of 90 people & ofcourse some people will quit the company but that does not mean employees are leaving. We're the fastest paying Indian network.

she gave me the Reasons " They are just making False Deductions and i cant work with them".
How do you know if she didn't abscond? Or she had any claims against her?

Further, we attend 10-12 events every year, please feel free to meet us in either of the ones that you attend too to check our credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back