The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YasonNasser

affiliate
Dears,
i'm trying to select offers from "monetizer.com" , with "zeropark" traffic any other suggestion that can help me to make a successful campaign ?
it's necessary to use landing page to publish my offer or i can use the direct link on the traffic source?

Most say you need to pre-sell on a pre landing page.
Well, many of you haven't got a clue on the pre-sell and trial closes used (CTA-buzz word) anyway. (From what I have seen anyway)
  1. Is the final destination (offer's) landing page any good? (YES|NO)
  2. Can you set up a redirection server to filter the traffic and then LOG AND REDIRECT the filtered traffic to the final destination (offer's) landing page. (YES|NO).
So realistically, what will you achieve ... and how are the right question to be asking yourself.

You need to experience the flow as an end-user and see how it goes from traffic source to the offer page. If the offer page doesn't make the user understand why they need to opt for it, you'll lose all the potential conversions. The key is to play with the user's mindset and make them believe there's something in it for them. You may or may not need to use a landing page for that purpose, depending upon how good the offer page is. If you're confused, you can split test and get to know yourself. ;)

banners
Back