The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ubersuggest Experience?

AmNovice

Tempted to try Neil Patel's Ubersuggest since it's the cheaper alternative compared to SEM rush, however, reading on reddit that people are complaining about it not being an accurate tool.

Anyone on here a happy customer of Ubersuggest?

Much appreciated!

For the same kw:
Ubbersuggest SEO difficulty : 51
Ahrefs kw difficulty : 7

Who's right?

1. Keyword difficulty is a software that makes them money
2. If every general in history ran away from bigger army we wouldn't be living in democracy

Be fearless, create good strategy, attack in any way you can
You might lose but its not fear
Like the honey badger

Ubersuggest says about keyword difficulty
The difficulty scores are from 1 to 100. The higher the number the harder it will be to compete for that keyword. And the lower the number the easier it is to compete.

--> what are the variables?

Ahrefs says about keyword difficulty
Our metric is widely considered the most accurate one. Keyword Difficulty doesn't take into account any on-page factors. Keyword Difficulty evaluates the chances of getting into top 10 of search results (not top 3 or top 1). Apart from backlink profiles and content relevancy, many additional ranking factors come into play among the results of the first page of any search.

I don't say its wrong
But if you don't know the formula why trust it?

1. Keyword difficulty is a software that makes them money
2. If every general in history ran away from bigger army we wouldn't be living in democracy

Be fearless, create good strategy, attack in any way you can
You might lose but its not fear
Like the honey badger

Ubersuggest says about keyword difficulty
The difficulty scores are from 1 to 100. The higher the number the harder it will be to compete for that keyword. And the lower the number the easier it is to compete.

Ahrefs says about keyword difficulty
Our metric is widely considered the most accurate one. Keyword Difficulty doesn't take into account any on-page factors. Keyword Difficulty evaluates the chances of getting into top 10 of search results (not top 3 or top 1). Apart from backlink profiles and content relevancy, many additional ranking factors come into play among the results of the first page of any search.

I don't say its wrong
But if you don't know the formula why trust it?
Great answer. Seems like the best thing to do is use those tools only for a reference. Don't plan your strategy from the data of any one particular tool because you won't know if that data is spot on, it's likely not. If you were to test 5 different KW tools, all 5 will come back with different results..

Seems like the best thing to do is use those tools only for a reference.

You understand it exactly
If you have the best content
You rank

In the start Google was two geeks & a garage
Those guys didn't go after Yahoo!, Lycos & Jeeves
They created the best content

If another search engine gives better answers than Google
Then I stop using Google today

Ubersuggest is a free SEO tool that specializes in generating new keyword ideas. Originally founded as a tool that scraped Google Suggest terms, Ubersuggest was recently acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel, who has since expanded the feature set significantly.

@lishmaliny james
Ok now you're just copying and pasting useless content :mad:
This thread isn't a regurgitation of Wikipedia, it's asking for your experience with Ubersuggest
Have YOU used Ubersuggest? If not why are you posting on this thread?
Plus "Ubersuggest was recently acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel" is misleading
That was 4 years ago

This thread isn't a regurgitation of Wikipedia

That post was copied from Backlinko. :rolleyes:

Although not lately, I've used Ubersuggest on occasion, even back before Neil Patel acquired it. I remember thinking it was pretty good. Back in the day, I thought it offered more information than Google keyword search, which was different back then.

But to the OP and others who happen to pass by here, NP/Ubersuggest offers a free trial, have you tried it for yourself? The best experience is your own. Meantime, you can use it for free, forever, you just get fewer keyword and content suggestions than in the paid version.

@lishmaliny james , this thread is from November, let's not raise any more bodies from the dead unless they are still relevant today, okay?

Started using Ubersuggest last month for researching niches and trends
It's a great tool and recommend it for affiliate marketers targeting SEO traffic
Like @azgold says the unpaid version is limited (you get around 3 tries per day)
If funds allow I'll get the premium version later this year
Stopped using Semrush last month (overpriced)

Ubersuggest – Keyword ideas – Comparisons In my experience comparison keywords are usually some of the best keywords in a niche.

Tempted to try Neil Patel's Ubersuggest since it's the cheaper alternative compared to SEM rush, however, reading on reddit that people are complaining about it not being an accurate tool.

Anyone on here a happy customer of Ubersuggest?

Much appreciated!
Ubersuggest is the best tool for beginners which is very cheaper in price and gives you good results.

MI
Back