The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Lifetime Deal for Ubersuggest

regina_phalange

affiliate
I haven't seen someone mentioning this (if it was, my bad, lock the thread) but Neil Patel offers a lifetime deal for all of his Ubersuggest packages.

Meaning no monthly payments ofc. Not sure if this was shared before (I'm certainly not affiliated with him or his tool) but I personally paid for the individual plan.

Plans vary of course:

- Individual - $120
- Businesss - $200
- Enterprise / Agency - $400

Pretty sure that will be a limited offer (definitely not what the timer on the page says lol but you get what i mean). I've been playing around with the tool, not sure what to make of it. Ahrefs looks like like years ahead, but then again, Ahrefs is also a lot more expensive.

The numbers are probably off by a lot but it gives an estimate that you can work with.

That timer is the oldest JavaScript scam in the world :cool:
I am sure it's of value and sales just might be slow right now :rolleyes:

One thing about data --numbers are relative if the data is fundamentally correct. Cutting edge or breakout keywords are not shown but google trends can give you that info for free.

That timer is the oldest JavaScript scam in the world :cool:
Bahaha! Yes, I know, it actually made me laugh when I saw it

Do you have experience with the tool itself? Every time I use it and I see Neil Patel's head presenting you with some information and it makes me roll my eyes.

4d2b6f57b0637b7acfc3213adb714464.png

I'm far from being his fan and that looks like the most egocentric way to build your tool. Yes, we get it, its YOUR tool, but heck, add some fictional character or an actual logo, not your mug shot.

Ubersuggest lifetime is very good deal
I was using his tool every day
It's basic but very very useful
Try looking at the deal on different browsers
Set your VPN to different regions
Sometimes there's a 50% or 75% discount
Instead of $500 it's $250
Try it and see

MI
Back