The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Neil Patel on Long Tail Keywords

If funny you posting a few of Neil's videos. I contacted Neils Firm 2 days ago looking to outsource some work. They were on the phone with me for less than 20 minutes when they decided they could not work with me cause they couldn't figure out what my target keywords should be nor how to go about marketing my site. LOL This is 100% truth.

If funny you posting a few of Neil's videos. I contacted Neils Firm 2 days ago looking to outsource some work. They were on the phone with me for less than 20 minutes when they decided they could not work with me cause they couldn't figure out what my target keywords should be nor how to go about marketing my site. LOL This is 100% truth.

Wow, that surprises me. But your site's offering is rather unique and multi-faceted. Still...

I love Neil's stuff. He's kind of a big deal. :D He said so, I read it.

I love Neil's stuff. He's kind of a big deal.

He is one of the top 5 affiliate marketers in the world, so yeah he really is a big deal - no doubt about it. Thats actually why it was his firm I chose and not some podunk operation. I figure if they can't help me, anyone else would just be stealing my money. So I will have to have to make my own path and pave my own way. :)

As for me, I like Neil's blog. He is an SEO professional. When I started to learn SEO, I used such sources and tools: Neil's Patel blog, Moz, Sitechecker, Baclinko, Ahrefs, Similarweb. Most of them I use or read every day. Never stop learning!

MI
Back