The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Trafficstars + Clickdealer Follow Along Contest

Rauldd

This is my entry to follow along contest..

I will be using trafficstar (banners) for this one and this is my first one, I was thinking to use push but I think the offer ill use gonna works better with banner.

Traffic source: Trafficstars ( Banners)
Affiliate Network: Clickdealer
Geos: Tier 1
Tracker: Bemob.

The offer has a high payout of 9.2$ on soi but ill start with a low bid (.01 cpc, its fine to start) till I can get some date, then ill up the bid depend how it goes.

This how the offer looks

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.08.37 PM.png

The offer's advertiser gave me a prelander to use, Ill use that one and other made for me to see which one work better.

I already submitted my campaign for approval, will update once I get some date
The offer's advertiser gave me a prelander to use, Ill use that one and other made for me to see which one work better.

I already submitted my campaign for approval, will update once I get some date

I don't see a UGetLaid offer on Clickdealer. There is a You Will Not Get Laid offer, screenshot below, is this the offer your promoting?

ScreenHunter 121.png

There are lots of low payout SOI offers to choose from. Split test each and everyone and see which one converts the best.

Date4You Mobile used to be on their top offer list and I have tried it and converted good. I am not sure about their Web version though. Maybe you want to try split testing it with your current offer.

ScreenHunter 122.png

I don't see a UGetLaid offer on Clickdealer. There is a You Will Not Get Laid offer, screenshot below, is this the offer your promoting?

View attachment 18522

There are lots of low payout SOI offers to choose from. Split test each and everyone and see which one converts the best.

Date4You Mobile used to be on their top offer list and I have tried it and converted good. I am not sure about their Web version though. Maybe you want to try split testing it with your current offer.

View attachment 18523
Yes. That is the offer . Ill test it if it doesnt go good ill split test with another .
Date4you and Milf Finder are their tops for tier 1 i think ( Checking both offer I see are same offers just different name lol) . Ill split test with both later

Looks like UGetlaid. That's the worst USA dating offer I've ever promoted/used..
@Demii
How many red offers did you promote before you found a green offer?

There is a You Will Not Get Laid offer
@wes888
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ill test it if it doesnt go good ill split test with another .
@Rauldd
Smart thinking ;)
Are you using any other tracking software?

This how the offer looks
@Rauldd
Is it smart phone only campaign?

Are you using any other tracking software?
No, only bemob one

@Rauldd
Is it smart phone only campaign?[/QUOTE]
No, but in offer description say smartphone works better. So im only tagging smartphones

I have some updates...

Offer converts , ill keep testing up for some days, i have 200$ budget left for that offer..

I blacklisted some zones that cost me most of the budget without any conve, only four zones has converted till now, one more than others, I high my bid for that zone.
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 3.15.52 PM.png

Checking OS, I got a lot of click from unknown OS for me like SpreadTrum, etc , i forgot only tag android - IOS... Seems IOS works, android doesnt look good so ill spend 20$ in android if I dont see any progress, ill only tag IOS
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 2.41.43 PM.png

This bemob view... Please ignore cost-revenue options, looks like I did setting up someting wrong with my postback url, waiting tomorrow my manager on clickdealer go online to check it
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 2.48.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  1. How do you know which OS resulted in leads?
  2. CTR that does not convert is not worth spending more money on.
  3. Does the offer report the OS of the person that generated a lead?
Yes, the offers show me the OS, on traffic stars stats also show it...
Looks like only IOS devices converts on that offer

100000*(0.21/100)*0.015

upload_2021-3-21_10-40-8.png

What size display matters this is large maybe desktop or tablet.
You might bid low and get a lot of mac desktop --I did but 2/3 of the traffic was Canada (I was using CA,GB,US) these were popunders/mainstream however.
Whether that might work similarly for this IDK.
Use MILF/Granny websites :p (with that lander)

Checking OS, I got a lot of click from unknown OS for me like SpreadTrum, etc , i forgot only tag android - IOS... Seems IOS works, android doesnt look good so ill spend 20$ in android if I dont see any progress, ill only tag IOS
  1. How do you know which OS resulted in leads?
  2. CTR that does not convert is not worth spending more money on.
  3. Does the offer report the OS of the person that generated a lead?

If you had the webserver logs; ip addresses os Version you could check the referrers and see what they are (humans or bots)
Without that it's hard to tell ...

That is why redirecting the hit through your own server is essential to my analysis. Your own log will be correct (usually)
Can you get that data out of the bemob tracker maybe?*** added

Last edited:
MI
Back