The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Learning Zeropark Pop Sources - The AffiliateFix Follow Along Contest

wes888

AffKit Ninja
Here is my entry to the AffiliateFix follow along contest.

I will be doing Zeropark for this follow along, specifically Pop traffic. My objective of this follow along is to get to know better the different sources within the Zeropark pop traffic. We all know ZP has massive traffic so I will break down all the sources one by one and see how each performs. Here is a screenshot of their sources:

ScreenHunter 107.png

So without further ado, let's do it!

Traffic Network: Zeropark Pop
Affiliate Network: Evadav
Tracker: Voluum

The plan of attack:
Since Evadav offers are low payout offers, I will spend $2 to $3 per source max and evaluate.

I have submitted my campaign for approval will update again once we get some data.

Following as well... I'm waiting for feedback of my affiliate manager on an offer I intended to run on Propeller Push... Asked info last Monday, seems like they're not too interested in answering to newbies, not my loss... Plenty of other Affiliate platforms to choose from... I requested access to a few on Thursday, we'll see who accepts/will be more responsive...
how much has the campaign cost
@wes888 will be able to tell you that once the campaign has ended...

Following as well... I'm waiting for feedback of my affiliate manager on an offer I intended to run on Propeller Push... Asked info last Monday, seems like they're not too interested in answering to newbies, not my loss... Plenty of other Affiliate platforms to choose from... I requested access to a few on Thursday, we'll see who accepts/will be more responsive...

@wes888 will be able to tell you that once the campaign has ended...
Thought you were pursuing that marketcall ppc. Also what types of offers do you intend to run on push? CPL and CPI work great and can net big profits, sweeps can be great for learning but don't expect them to make you much return, if any. I just recently found out that there seems to be more shaving when running sweeps offers, specifically SOI offers. Lastly what affiliate networks you working with? If you're a newbie I recommend MyLead, they have a low payout threshold and are willing to teach new affiliates the ropes.

Last edited:
Thought you were pursuing that marketcall ppc.
Also what types of offers do you intend to run on push? CPL and CPI work great and can net big profits.
I recommend MyLead, they have a low payout threshold and are willing to teach new affiliates the ropes.
Lol @Aiden L Let's not hijack this thread but quick answer, Marketcall thinking of pursuing with search ppc search but I can't fund Google through my Paypal account which holds my available US$ funds... Yup was thinking of CPL, and indeed I have been in contact with MyLead (thanks for the heads-up) and a few others... More when I'll start a new follow along thread next week...

What is your overall budget? Will you be branching out to any other offer types? Hope you see success soon :) I'll keep my eye out for this thread.

I am going to allocate around $1 per source. Payout per conversion is $.036 so this around 30x of payout. I can see more than 10 sources on Zeropark to test so I will test each one of them. For this contest, I intend to stick to these type of offers. Cheers!:)

Here is the result for the 1-1/2 day this campaign been running. The campaign is still overall in the profit zone but I think it is losing some steam this past half day. The initial burst to the green zone was not consistent. The campaign is still in slight profit. I will continue to run this campaign without touching anything and let's see how it goes.

Source #1
ScreenHunter 109.png

I have launched two more source campaigns from Zeropark. I will post results tomorrow.

Just a question, are you not tracking clicks?

No, I am just direct linking to the offers. I don't use landing pages since these are low payout offers with easy flows. No need to bother with landing pages. And Evadav also offers you lots of different type of landers to choose from.

It might be sensible to do a split test then, with and without landers. I've never seen a case in recent years where landers didn't do better. That doen't mean it can't
No, I am just direct linking to the offers. I don't use landing pages since these are low payout offers with easy flows. No need to bother with landing pages. And Evadav also offers you lots of different type of landers to choose from.
Like others have said it’s always better to have a landing page but it’s all about testing. A landing page allows you catch your users attention and makes them want to opt in to the offer. From experience direct linking has only really worked for new push subscribers, but then again it depends when the conversion is fired.

I am not really sure if using a landing page to these type of offer will increase conversion rate. I haven't tried it though. As you can see from screenshot below, the landing page is the offer itself. There are a lot of pre-made landing page to choose from Evadav. I am only using one, maybe I should test more of their landers.

ScreenHunter 111.png

Here are my latest stats for all sources

ScreenHunter 113.png

Yesterday, I launched two new sources. Source #2 went off to the races early while Source #3 was held back a bit as it was rejected by Zeropark. Reason: "Cannot see your landing page." I have changed my landing page and it is now up and running. Today, I launched two new sources. I will update tomorrow on these.

So Source #1 is still consistently bringing me profits albeit a small one but still profit nontheless. I haven't touched anything and I will continue let it run. My motto: DON'T Fix That Is Not Broken.

Source #2 didn't do that well. I initially set a higher bid which went to a loss. I have lowered my bid. Let's see how it goes until tomorrow.

No, I am just direct linking to the offers. I don't use landing pages since these are low payout offers with easy flows
Considering the amount of spend and that the potential gain is rather small <$0.50/conversion
--the set up is expensive time wise as is --to make custom pre-landers --IMHO​
Maybe, testing a few of the Endav landers might show some difference? That seems easy to do (and time effective).

Here are the latest result for my campaigns

ScreenHunter 114.png

I added two new sources yesterday. Source #4 was rejected by Zeropark due to adult landing page. I am not sure how these happens but the offer I selected is definitely not adult. Maybe it has got to do with redirects from Evadav. I changed the offer and resubmitted and it has been approved.

Source #5 didn't do well as it didn't get any conversions. I lowered my bid. Source #1 continued it's winning streak. A small daily profit. Source #2 didn't get any new conversions after I lowered my bid. Source #3 did Ok as it is in the green zone.

I will not launch any new source campaign for the meantime and let these campaigns run and analyze the data. I don't want to spread myself into many campaigns at the start especially when most of these new camps are in the red. Gotta focus on making these new camps green first.

banners
Back