The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push Subscriptions on Tight Budget - Follow Along Contest

So I think this is the end of my follow along with this Ad Network, but not with push subs (thanks to @Evadav ).

As for now bymyads starts to resell 80% of their pops traffic to other networks, so I can't get much volume anymore.

Final stat's not that bad actually. I've test about 40+ countries and got average ROI about 80%.
Here's a screenshot from EvaDav:

1621550610637.png

1621550690017.png

I think you can calculate the profit, it's really nice.
So I'll continue testing push subs with other Ad Networks that Evadav manager adviced and maybe will try mainstream traffic as well.

Even it's not my main source of income, it could be my favorite, 'cause it's pretty easy to handle and test. Payouts are small but you don't need big bucks for testing and it's perfect if you're lazy as me and don't like to make a lot of creos and prelanders.
Also you have opportunity to use RevShare and put your own TrafficBack, where you can get more profit.

Oh btw, I've tried Revshare and results are pretty interesting. Manager said I can make more profit with Revshare, but it takes more time, so I bought about 2500 clicks from India (the cheapest country),

1621551268327.png

and here's RevShare results for April:
1621551374246.png

and May:
1621551437055.png

So it's about 2.1$ from 0.26$ and India still get me some profit everyday, not that much, but RevShare could be much better than CPA.

On the other side it could be worse if you have volume, 'cause advertisers buy your subs with different prices and volume as well, also there's a big number of unsubs everyday, so dunno.

Anyway it was cool new experience and I'm glad that I can share it with other affiliates here.

Congrats on your success, @Sheenue and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Bet it encourages and inspires others to try push, too. :)

banners
Back