The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Source & Vertical for Newbie?

Hey @usuario00021 , welcome!

I am Diana, traffic manager at SelfAdvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.

We have different kind of verticals (games, gambling, sports betting, E-commerce, etc.), as a newbie i recommend the trendy verticals such as sweepstakes, mobile content and surveys.

You can check out our blog, it has many tips that can assist you, in addition to the great content you have in affiliate fix.

If you have any questions about traffic buying, I'll be more then happy to assist!
Feel free to contact me via affiliatefix or Skype if you want to give it a try and become our partner :)

Good luck!

Best Traffic Source and Vertical for Newbie with Low Budget?
Hello usuario00021 , i could suggest you to go for Mobile offers, and there are pretty good traffic sources out there that you can target, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... learn also about the tools that could surely be helpful to you to handle it good, like Trackers: Voluum, Spy-tools like whatrunswhere, etc... I think you could make it easily, you just have to work some on it dude, and get it good. I hope this could help, wish you luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a newbie I wouldn't recommend getting into media buying at this early stage. Start slow by setting up your own blog and start writing unique and valuable content along with building your social media follow. Once you start making money start looking at some targeted media buys.

Hello mate, as you are starting in this industry, I suggest you to start with small offers with low payouts because they are easy to convert.

What I mean by small offers ?

I suggest you should start promoting push notification subscription offer in the beginning to learn how the conversions and all the things work.

Which traffic source I suggest ?

You should go with pop traffic in the beginning as it is very cheap so you can get so much data from the beginning to learn.
There are many reputable networks in the industry but I suggest you to work with @zeropark as they offer postback-less integration with @voluum ( same owner & one of the richest person in California ) .

There support team also helps you create campaign if you are totally new to the industry and they are leading pop inventory holders in the world.

Why I'm suggesting zeropark so badly ?

Because my first ever traffic source was @zeropark when I started back in 2017 and I have learned optimization very fast with the help of Jakub ( guy from zeropark ).

Tips :
- don't go for shaddy traffic sources just because they offer you cheap traffic
- always use tracker
- always use landing page ( not mandatory for push offers as they already have one )

I wish you success, feel free to ask me anything regarding affiliate marketing.

Regards.

I would recommend you using a tracker for your campaigns. It will help you to optimize your marketing campaigns.
AdsBridge proposes a 14-days trial, so you can test it for free.

Besides, we have our own smartlinks. You can choose one of the proposed verticals and use the tracker for free even when the trial period is over.

Smartlinks is the best idea, especially for newbies, 'cause you don't need to spend time on setting up the campaigns, the system does it for you.

You can find good quality traffic at our platform. We have an advanced fraud filter system to detect bot traffic and filter it. Add me on skype: jaerts92 or visit our website.

I recommend first read about free traffic sources and see what offers can fit those sources. If you are into nutra and you want to invest budget to test channels, you can go to facebook and try out nutra offers and see how it works for you. You can actually find good offers at our platforms, and our managers will help you to set up a campaign and start learn how affiliate marketing is working from the inside :)

If you have low budget then you should give try to dating offers, they convert easily compared to other offers.

And for traffic source you should try push ads, it's very cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would recommend Trellian. We continue to provide premium domain redirect traffic in leading industry verticals. Our self-managed, real-time bidding platform allows advertisers to bid on our exclusive source of highly relevant domain redirect traffic. Trellian uses high level filtering to provide you with top quality and brand safe traffic.

If you are interested in learning more you can visit trellian.com or contact an account manager at accountmanager@trellian.com

a good source is the push network vimmy.com they have cool traffic and many many countries, and now they give a bonus if you replenish by $ 100 then another + $ 20 bonus

Vimmy-Push-ad-network.png

If you want to buy traffic and not worry about the quality of traffic, then bymyads.com has a good push network

MI
Back