“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Traffic Source & Vertical for Newbie?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by usuario00021, Feb 6, 2018.

1. usuario00021

usuario00021 Affiliate affiliate

Best Traffic Source and Vertical for Newbie with Low Budget?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Certified
    Diana - SelfAdvertiser

Diana - SelfAdvertiser Member Certified Vendor Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey @usuario00021 , welcome!

I am Diana, traffic manager at SelfAdvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.

We have different kind of verticals (games, gambling, sports betting, E-commerce, etc.), as a newbie i recommend the trendy verticals such as sweepstakes, mobile content and surveys.

You can check out our blog, it has many tips that can assist you, in addition to the great content you have in affiliate fix.

If you have any questions about traffic buying, I'll be more then happy to assist!
    Feel free to contact me via affiliatefix or Skype if you want to give it a try and become our partner :)

Good luck!

4. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

Hello usuario00021 , i could suggest you to go for Mobile offers, and there are pretty good traffic sources out there that you can target, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... learn also about the tools that could surely be helpful to you to handle it good, like Trackers: Voluum, Spy-tools like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, etc... I think you could make it easily, you just have to work some on it dude, and get it good. I hope this could help, wish you luck!

Oviri Onobrakpeya likes this.
banners