The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To Adplexity or to Stormproxities? (PopAds)

Do you use PopAds natural traffic or you used scraped SiteIDs?

• I ONLY use PopAds traffic. I could whitelist/blacklist based on this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mostly use PopAds traffic but also some scraped SiteIDs.

• I use some PopAds traffic but mostly use scraped SiteIDs.

• I ONLY use scraped SiteIDs

• Total voters

Luis Oscar Cruz

Huh ; do I keep Adplexity or I ditch it for Stormproxies/Instaproxies, etc.

Let me explain what’s happening…

——————————————————————————————-

I expected a reference point for SiteIDs to know its niche and quality but I don’t find one.

PopAds (1-10) Quality score is not an indication of quality. It’s an indication of how much PopAds placements it had when it joined PopAds. A great quality reference point is finding the SiteIDs URLs. Easily done on good ol’ standard code SiteIDs but I only find 1 or 2 of these in my test campaigns. The rest use the anti-adblock code and I can’t find its URLs on PublicWWW or Nerdy Data. Do you know how to (find the URLs of anti-adblock code SiteIDs)? That would be GREAT!

I expected to find SiteIDs that performed in order to whitelist even if the campaign ROI is negative but wow, my ROI is -100%!

I’m testing offers I see on Adplexity but my test campaigns are at 100% loss. So no SiteID niche reference point, no SiteID quality reference point and no performance reference point. That leaves me clueless and wasting quite some money paying Adplexity.

Here we go…

To Adplexity or to Stormproxities?

If I keep Adplexity but basically all SiteIDs targeted use the more modern Anti-Adblock code which I don’t know how to find its URL. I have 0 reference point, 0 optimization. I keep clueless. BTW if you do know how it SOLVES my problem. Then there’s the 0 results problem.

My idea is that if I use Scrapebox and boost it with Stormproxies/Instaproxies I can scrape sites by keywords (niche) then find which of those are PopAds. The great thing is I’ll have for sure the URL which I can further quality check with Ahrefs and Similarweb. Sure, know its niche as well. The bad thing is I can’t scrape PopAds site by geo. I can check its best geos on SimilarWeb but I can’t scrape only e.g. Australian PopAds placements, you know.

What do you think?

BTW: My Skype is oscarteskype

Luis, I doubt you will beat them at their own game and doubt the time expenditure will pay off even if you do succeed ...

I would like to know why many ad sellers try to mask the domains that they sell links to.
  1. Are the ad networks so insecure of their agreements with the media (publishers) that they use?
  2. Or, do the ad networks want to mask where the non-productive ads clicks (referrals) are coming from to prevent you from optimizing by the domain placements that convert best for your offers (or what you are selling)?
I have found another pattern to use to optimize the traffic I buy. I pay for the crap and sort the non-productive traffic and make some use of it. Remember in the end game: People convert (or buy) traffic just costs money and uses server resources.

I am hoping to be able to monetize/or make use of even the bots contained in the traffic *just repurpose them ...so says 'B0tVader'

Luis, I doubt you will beat them at their own game and doubt the time expenditure will pay off even if you do succeed ...

Let me clarify. One doesn't replace the other, they are for different stuff. I could keep with Adplexity and buy Stormproxies but I can't right now. I have to choose one over the other.

Tell me why do you think that the link on the media page will be the link you see on the traffic referrals from that link?

To substitute one code (link parameter) for another when the traffic hits the ad network's server is trivial.

Remember there is a *man-in-the-middle* -- that traffic is counted and its cost deducted from your balance.
IN =>12345 ( ... ) OUT =>148038
If I wanted to hide something that is how I would do it ;)
I guess you're way too much advanced I don't understand you.

Tell me why do you think that the link on the media page will be the link you see on the traffic referrals from that link?

To substitute one code (link parameter) for another when the traffic hits the ad network's server is trivial.

Remember there is a *man-in-the-middle* -- that traffic is counted and its cost deducted from your balance.
IN =>12345 ( ... ) OUT =>148038
If I wanted to hide something that is how I would do it ;)

banners
Back