The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

tips for my campaign

rolla_

affiliate
Hello guys!
I'm running an offers on Zeropark from about 15 days and i can't bring it into profit!
I spent about 50$ daily.
These are the overall data:
Click: 26262
Conversion:411
Ctr:17%
Cr:1,56%
ROI: -16%
I created the white campaign with only placements that works, i tested many lander..i do not know what to do!
Sometimes ROI reaches up to +30% and shortly after it goes down to -20%.
It is not stable..never!
My offer is for ZA and i have not found many traffic sources with high volume in ZA.
In your opinion i have to continue testing?

Tel me How Much the offers Pays
cus Ctr:17% it's Kind Of Cool But ROI Is bad
i think the Problem is in the Offer
how much ur offer pays ? What kind of offer u promoting ?

Share with us screenshots of your voluum tracker or whatevet tracker you use.

Statistically speaking less than 5% of offers will ever be profitable. How did you choose this offer? Did you test other antivirus offers from 2-3 networks before deciding on which one to run ?

Share with us screenshots of your voluum tracker or whatevet tracker you use.

Statistically speaking less than 5% of offers will ever be profitable. How did you choose this offer? Did you test other antivirus offers from 2-3 networks before deciding on which one to run ?
I chose this offer because my manager advised me and i have not tested other networks .
I'm working with one network...
maybe is better to change offer?

Attachments

• Screenshot (65).png
    Screenshot (65).png
    40.4 KB · Views: 18
Yes change offer
Is it pin submit or just ppi
And before u do that try diffrent networks

You should always split test 2-3 offers from day one to ensure that the offer you are running can provide the best ROI.

But nonetheless, here are some tips on how to increase ROI:

-As TJ Suggested, go to your favorite spytool and split test 5 landers that you see the most for this geo / vertical.
-At the same time, Put 2 more AV offers in rotation.
-Check the dayparting and run the offer for these tests during the hours that provide the highest conversions / ROI.
-Drill down to combos such as Offer/Carrier or Offer/Browser or Offer/OS to try to find some pockets of green there.
-Try to run two camps at different bids (High / Low) to see which camp is bringing you the most ROI.

Also, you have said that you have already built a whitelist campaign. Once the ROI increases, you should start removing sites from the blacklist as you could be able to bid lower and still get conversions. Cutting targets should be the last optimization you do. You should start cutting targets when you are at -30% or less. Starting to cut targets as the only strategy at -70% or -60% won't bring you to profitability.

Hope it helps.

You should always split test 2-3 offers from day one to ensure that the offer you are running can provide the best ROI.

But nonetheless, here are some tips on how to increase ROI:

-As TJ Suggested, go to your favorite spytool and split test 5 landers that you see the most for this geo / vertical.
-At the same time, Put 2 more AV offers in rotation.
-Check the dayparting and run the offer for these tests during the hours that provide the highest conversions / ROI.
-Drill down to combos such as Offer/Carrier or Offer/Browser or Offer/OS to try to find some pockets of green there.
-Try to run two camps at different bids (High / Low) to see which camp is bringing you the most ROI.

Also, you have said that you have already built a whitelist campaign. Once the ROI increases, you should start removing sites from the blacklist as you could be able to bid lower and still get conversions. Cutting targets should be the last optimization you do. You should start cutting targets when you are at -30% or less. Starting to cut targets as the only strategy at -70% or -60% won't bring you to profitability.

Hope it helps.
thank you for your answer.. I saw that some browsers or OS work badly, but on zeropark is not possible to target browser version etc anyway i'll run offer during the best performing hours!

I do believe that the time yu are recording the +30% ROI i the peak of the cmpaign. If I were you, then I will work around that time more so when it is consistent. So that you will only be having the campaigns running at the peak hours and the rest you leave them that way. You can also be sure to check on the conevresions and testing to see if everything is okay.

banners
Back