The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I optimise my campaign

dacleary

I've spent like $15 in two days running this campaign on propellerads and so far only 1 conversion. The testing period for CPAGoal is finished now and i've been manually excluding zones with low CTR and high views. What else can I do?

image.png

Optimizing a campaign, whether it's a marketing campaign, advertising campaign, or any other type of campaign, involves a series of steps and strategies to improve its effectiveness and achieve better results. Here's a general guide on how to optimize your campaign:

1. Set Clear Goals: Start by defining specific, measurable, and achievable goals for your campaign. Knowing what you want to achieve will guide your optimization efforts.
  2. Audience Segmentation: Identify your target audience and segment them based on demographics, behavior, and preferences. Tailor your campaign messages and strategies to each segment for better engagement.

I have no idea what any of this means but im running interstitial traffic with a landing page and im sorting by the ctr. Im targeting windows ios and android devices in USA and its a CPA goal of 1.25 if that is helping anything.

Yes i'm using a landing page I made on Carrd I could link it here but I'm not allowed to yet. It's connected to my BeMob which I use for tracking and my MyLead aswell as thats the CPA network I have a good experience on. My CTR is around 6% right now. The CPA goal is a price method by propellerads which auto optimizes. Yes the impressions are optimistic.

a CPA goal of 1.25
you mean 1:25 or 4/100 4% ?
if so that means?
  • if that is impressions that seems very optimistic.
  • if that is the click-thu from the ad that is a minimal expectation.
Are you using a bridge page (your own pre-landing page) before that end offer, or;
direct linking to that offer?

Its an email submit offer in the sweepstakes vertical. The ctr is on my ad platform. The cpa network is a cpm type system that automatically increases the bid on high converting zones and lowering bids on low converting zones.

Well, I generally have seen 2.4 and above on ad network 'raw clicks' on CPC so 1.25 is minimal for that metric. This is referring to a % click rate then?
What and where is the CTR you are referring to: (1) at the ad network or (2) from you landing page?

Problem has always been the higher click rate anonymous sites often do not deliver the best quality traffic based on the actions on the landing page and the conversions returned to you as payable events.
But what those 'clicks' do on your landing page is what matters --do any convert and what percentage do this or that.

MyLead is an offer in what segment? That will matter too. e.g.; signup, sale, subscription (SaaS or) ...
Varying offers will convert differently also --even on the same traffic sources.

MI
Back