The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Time for Me to Go...Sort Of, Mostly

You will be missed and never forgotten. I hope your next journey is even more awesome than this was was for you.

upload_2020-5-13_13-42-20.png

You are a true legend of AffiliateFix, one of the first and one of the finest.

I want to personally thank you for being an amazing friend and moderator/admin.

You were incredible to me and the community and will be very much missed.

I wish you all the best in your retirement <3

Thank-you so much, Oliver! Both for the forum and the sweet words.

200.webp

And your friendship and generosity!

This place is not going to be same without you, I am glad that I get to work with you, you have a great personality and you lit this place with your presence, I am gonna miss you Shirley. You will always be a big part of Affiliatefix. Take good care of yourself. YOU DESERVE THIS.

Regards
IndeXer

I'm retiring.

Since the day I signed up here in 2013, I fell in love with this forum. It was CPAFix back then but it was immediately apparent that Oliver had created a warm and welcoming community, with members who would go out of their way to help.

That is still the way things are here, in my opinion.

Because I consider you all friends, or will-be friends, I wanted to let you know that as of May 15th, I will no longer be an administrator here on AffiliateFix.

I decided during the latter part of 2019 that I was going to retire in May and May is here. Now that it is, I find it a strange feeling to know that my daily life is going to be different. I'll miss being an admin, it'll be an adjustment but it's the right time for what's going on in my life and for some things I want to do.

I'll still be around, you can't totally get rid of me that easily. :D But I won't be able to help in the capacity of administrator. I'm more than happy to help in any other way that I can whenever I happen to drop in to visit as a regular member.

Please continue to be wonderful for T J Tutor, (General Manager, Administrator, guy-who-never-takes-a-day-off, boss extraordinaire, knowledgeable marketer) and our forum moderators. I can't begin to tell you how much they do for us all, or how they've helped me personally. I have a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for them. <3 Without them, there would be no forum.

I'm available to assist vendors and members until end of day, May 14th, so feel free to reach out if I can help you.

So, that's it, what I wanted to say. I'm going but not totally gone. I don't want to miss all the success stories!

Stay safe, stay kind,
azgold

@azgold you've always helped us out for making the full use of this forum. I don't have much to say except best of luck and happy retirement. :)

You'll always be missed. :(

I'm gonna miss you but you deserve everything. Have fun out there! :)

I'm retiring.

Since the day I signed up here in 2013, I fell in love with this forum. It was CPAFix back then but it was immediately apparent that Oliver had created a warm and welcoming community, with members who would go out of their way to help.

That is still the way things are here, in my opinion.

Because I consider you all friends, or will-be friends, I wanted to let you know that as of May 15th, I will no longer be an administrator here on AffiliateFix.

I decided during the latter part of 2019 that I was going to retire in May and May is here. Now that it is, I find it a strange feeling to know that my daily life is going to be different. I'll miss being an admin, it'll be an adjustment but it's the right time for what's going on in my life and for some things I want to do.

I'll still be around, you can't totally get rid of me that easily. :D But I won't be able to help in the capacity of administrator. I'm more than happy to help in any other way that I can whenever I happen to drop in to visit as a regular member.

Please continue to be wonderful for T J Tutor, (General Manager, Administrator, guy-who-never-takes-a-day-off, boss extraordinaire, knowledgeable marketer) and our forum moderators. I can't begin to tell you how much they do for us all, or how they've helped me personally. I have a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for them. <3 Without them, there would be no forum.

I'm available to assist vendors and members until end of day, May 14th, so feel free to reach out if I can help you.

So, that's it, what I wanted to say. I'm going but not totally gone. I don't want to miss all the success stories!

Stay safe, stay kind,
azgold

banners
Back