The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

THREAD CLOSED - OP Refused Settlement Offered by Ogads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you did not do direct linking you would still not be paid for the CPC offer traffic like we have said. You had no conversions on the offer so the advertiser is not paying. Which means your traffic is LQ. The ONLY reason i even checked is because you made me worry about the traffic quality and so i asked the advertiser and he told me that he will not pay for it.

OHHHHHH so there you have it folks, the principled @ogads now admits that he spent a full day lying to everyone here about me direct linking an offer. Bravo ogads, the truth shall set you free. So you wrote post after post after post claiming I direct linked, you sent screenshots, cropped the conversations, posted screenshots with timestamps out of order to make it look like I had something to hide.

You exposed my personal and private information I entrusted you with when I signed up to your network.

And now you admit that I never direct linked, and that you knew it all along. I think that right there is enough reason for @ogads to have their "verified" status stripped, and their account banned. But that is up to the admins.

Hey @ogads, you said you will give me my account back, give it back so I can login and post all the stats of every single day for my smartlinks, and show that traffic was going out to 100s of different offers and never direct linked. Hey @ogads give the login info of my account to the admins on here so they can verify it themselves.

You really think anyone will want to do business with someone like you after what you've put me through with your blatant and ugly lies? If the traffic was the problem, why didn't you just say so from the start?

You could of said:

"we banned you because we had a cpc offer in our smartlink that wasn't backing out"

you could have also said:

"sorry we didn't tell you the offer was cpc and not backing out and letting you run your traffic to it for 60 days"

No, but you chose to go the route of lying. How sad and pathetic.

Please pay me the money you deceived me into thinking I was earning, that money goes along ways for me in the country I am living in and I have a family to feed. If it wasn't important to me I wouldn't be on here telling you to do the right thing and pay it to me.

Last edited:
last chance take your $40 or leave it, post on every single forum on the internet, you wont get the money paid to you for that cpc offer as it was not paid to me, Mods please make a decision.

Regardless of the amount of money i spend on advertising here... allowing a complete idiot to belittle my network over his LQ Popads traffic the entire day and this is getting ridiculous now.

I said "EVEN IF YOU DIDNT" -- you would still not be paid because you already flagged yourself by asking "is my traffic ok" ? this is a default question asked by fraudsters many other who have been banned but dont turn into a 10 year old on the internet and start to repeat yourself for an entire day -- you knew what you were doing was wrong, which is why you questioned it.

you got your chance to take the $40 but you kept on pushing, my patience is wearing thin with you.

I said "EVEN IF YOU DIDNT" -- you would still not be paid because you already flagged yourself by asking "is my traffic ok" ? this is a default question asked by fraudsters many other who have been banned but dont turn into a 10 year old on the internet and start to repeat yourself for an entire day -- you knew what you were doing was wrong, which is why you questioned it.

Yet another lie, keep them coming, you're doing great, I asked if my traffic was backing out right after the AM told me for the first time ever that the offer was CPC, of course I wanted to know if there has been any problems with my traffic after I find out that two months of my traffic has been going to CPC here is your own screenshot as proof again Imgur

Why did you only post part of the conversation? Why don't you post the above part where I asked if I can direct link, and I state I was not aware that I can't blacklist offers.

If I was already doing something shady why would I ask the AM permission to do it?

Yet again I did nothing wrong, this also proves when I found out the offer was CPC, I found out two days before I was banned.

I said "EVEN IF YOU DIDNT" -- you would still not be paid because you already flagged yourself

So yet again you're claiming I direct linked? I figured you would, you lied too much to be able to safely admit that lie, you have to continue it now, you tested the waters and saw what would happen.

Come on @ogads don't call me names the admin said not to name call, come on ogads, post the stats from my account, or give me my account back so I can login and post them. Give the account to the admins so they can log. Come on, we all want to see the direct linking.

You think just because you advertise on here that gives you the right to win this, to get away with everything you've done? That's sad. This forum has alot more integrity than that, you should learn from them.

Provide me & admins / mods proof of your traffic.

Something thats been asked of you multiple times without anything being sent back then we can continue this argument with solid proof on your end. Ive given enough evidence here.

Provide me & admins / mods proof of your traffic.

Something thats been asked of you multiple times without anything being sent back then we can continue this argument with solid proof on your end. Ive given enough evidence here.

Provide you with my online marketing stratagy? You the person who on multiple occasions posted my private information in this thread to the world? Hell will freeze over before you get anything from me.

The admins will have everything they request as soon as they PM me, and i'm sure they will, so hang tight.

"Ive given enough evidence here."

Really, show the stats that I direct linked, give me my account back, enable it like you said you would so I can login and get all the stats so I can post them here. If you don't want to give me the account back, give it to an admin so he can verify it.

You won't, you won't do any of that, because I never direct linked and you spent a full day lying that I did. You have to be the saddest affiliate manger I could ever even possibly fathom to stoop to the levels of lies you have done.

I've scanned this thread and it's still going! :O

@Trailblazer

Man, this goes without saying but, we, as affiliates are nothing without the advertisers. If the advertiser doesn't like the quality, it doesn't back out, or it simply does not convert for them, they won't payout. If they won't payout, ogads can't pay you what they haven't received from the advertiser. Affiliate Marketing needs to be a win-win situation for all parties involved (affiliate - network - advertiser). YTZ etc all specialize in traffic which you had, every network is different and is better in different areas.

I know you didn't physically direct link, but by removing the remaining USA offers, yeah you direct linked as it sent all of the USA traffic to that CPC offer, seeing 0 conversions and $255 revenue should of made you realise it's cpc.

If I was in your shoes, I'd take it on the chin, you made a mistake. Think about it, anyone could buy traffic for $0.0008 and get paid 0.21 per click, the profits would be insane, this is against their TOS, you didn't "literally" direct link to that offer, but you DID in a different way.

Accept it, I've had no problems for years with ogads - always paid on time, no problems.

Yeah they spoke to you a bit unprofessionally or took a while to respond, but they have made sure to dedicate time to this all day to get this cleaned up.

As the saying goes "Sh*t Happens" you made a mistake, they will pay for other traffic, take it as a loss and take the traffic to a better suited network for that kind of traffic.

Trailblazer, all I see you doing is not being flexible. I see OGAds flexing everywhere.

As well, you keep making extremely unprofessional remarks and acting very childish with statements like, "OHHHHHH so there you have it folks, the principled @ogads now admits that he spent a full day lying to everyone". He was not lying here, he had not admitted lying, and he had made similar references earlier.

OGAds has fully demonstrated you ended up with a direct link, he offered to pay you some of what you think you have earned, and I believe early on in the discussion he offered to reinstate your account. Yet, you continue to be inflamatory, very unprofessional in my opinion.

He reached out, tried to reach a settlement, and you just keep up with name calling, and dispatching unruly and irreverent remarks. You will never reach settlements and resolutions in this manner.

In the end, OGAds stands to gain nothing taking $400 from you or anyone. Networks rely on Advertisers and on publishers and they must yield to an advertiser that pushes back on low quality traffic.

I've been in this game since the nineties. I have seen it all. I have seen many a publisher make these claims. I've had employees make these claims, I've had contractors make these claims. In the end, the only solutions are those that come from a level head, a reasonable compromise, and people accepting the fact that they can sometimes be wrong.

Because you are being obstinate, unyielding, unwilling to admit you may have been in error, unwilling to accept compromise, and extremely rude, I am closing this thread.

UPDATE

Ogads has paid TrailBlazer the $44.93 he was owed. Ogads has provided AffiliateFix with the payment and transaction proof but we won't post it here, as it contains private information.

Besides, it's unnecessary, as TrailBlazer has confirmed receipt of the payment.

Situation is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back