The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Those awkward pitches

Do you believe in what you are a selling? If you are, then you can sell to them with passion, and that is a habit you need to feed regularly.

I always looked at family members and close friends as easy and tough subjects to practice with. I never worried about making a sale to family and friends because they would give me more objections without hesitation so I could overcome their objections and become very good at turning the objection to a benefit for them.

Family members and close friends can help you achieve a close ratio you never thought possible because they will not hold back like a large portion of your real customers.

Try your best to sell them, even ask them to come at you with anything they can come up with, it will help you understand your customers better.

Roll play with them and you will become a better salesperson and will never have to actually sell them, you want them for practice.

It helps a lot when you already have the answers to all known objections that you learned from practicing on family members and close friends.

They are 1000 times more valuable than the few commissions you could ever make from them directly.

MI
Back