The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are those under $2 CPA offers worth promoting with paid traffic?

Inman

affiliate
As someone who came back to affiliate marketing after 6 year sabbatical, things have changed a lot. Mobile has become the king.

Now my biggest confusion is what sort of offers should I promote. We have email submit offers worth about $2 that are supposedly easy to convert. But the question is will the payout be worth it if the traffic source is paid.

I tried some PPV popunder campaigns with those $2 offers and got some early success. PPV traffic was cheap and used to cost $1 per 1000 impressions, so even if I get only one $2 conversion per 1000 impressions, I still made profit. But now after two weeks or so, there hasn't been any conversions in an entire week. This makes me wonder whether I should abandon PPV and go for CPC traffic. But they are much more expensive and will probably cost like $0.3+ per click and with payout at only $2, I am not sure if the entire exercise will be at a loss.

So I would like to hear from the experts here. If I am going to go for CPC traffic, should I target offers with higher payouts (like Dating, Pin Submits, Trials etc) in the range of $20+ or should I stick to Email Submit offers that have only $2 payouts?

The payout of offers are not relevant it depends on the EPC of the offer.

Capturing an email is a hell of a lot easier than selling a $99 product for example.

The payout of offers are not relevant it depends on the EPC of the offer.

Capturing an email is a hell of a lot easier than selling a $99 product for example.

The EPC for these $2 offers is mostly in $0.05 to $0.15 region. Is it worth it?

1$ per 1000 impression ? what is the traffic source ?

Most pop traffic sites like Popcash, Mobicow offer 1000 impressions (or pop-unders) for $1. But quality of traffic is something you can't be sure of.

If you're able to get your CPC below your EPC then yes?

That is what it all comes down to, getting cheap, quailty traffic.

banners
Back