The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Dojo.

How efficient do you (honestly) think The Dojo is compared to other paid IM forums such as IMGrind and STM at this very moment (price compared to content and generally)? Does The Dojo focus on a specific topic moreso than others? Who are some notable members that are active in The Dojo?

How many case studies and guides are there currently... and what topic(s) do they focus on? Also, how active is The Dojo (How many members in total and such)? ATM, I notice that only one user is browsing it.

How efficient do you (honestly) think The Dojo is compared to other paid IM forums such as IMGrind and STM at this very moment (price compared to content and generally)? Does The Dojo focus on a specific topic moreso than others? Who are some notable members that are active in The Dojo?

How many case studies and guides are there currently... and what topic(s) do they focus on? Also, how active is The Dojo (How many members in total and such)? ATM, I notice that only one user is browsing it.

The Dojo shouldn't be compared to any other forum as it's not like any other forum!

It's 100% unique from layout to delivery, to cost!

It's the only one time payment forum and you will get lifetime membership for $97, which the other forums charge PER MONTH!

The Dojo is basically the ultimate newbie/intermediates guide to CPA marketing and cover ALL the basics and more.

I could have sold each guide as an ebook for $30, instead I give them all to you for less than $100.

Hi I am shown in my profile as an affiliate only but am a dojo member as well. can I have that added?? Thx.

What can be expected as far as like step by step tutorials? I am not degrading it but I have seen many times before that forums just take methods and reword them or bring out older methods just to get members in the door.

If I was to join and all I see is the same stuff on other forums, will there be a refund offered? I am just skeptical because of all the rehashed stuff that I have seen on paying sections of other fourms.

What can be expected as far as like step by step tutorials? I am not degrading it but I have seen many times before that forums just take methods and reword them or bring out older methods just to get members in the door.

If I was to join and all I see is the same stuff on other forums, will there be a refund offered? I am just skeptical because of all the rehashed stuff that I have seen on paying sections of other fourms.

Everything inside The Dojo is written from MY personal experiences....so yes you may find guides that others have covered but it's pretty much everything I learned over the last two years inside a nicely packed box....+ so much more.

KJ Rocker did a video of the inside: The truth about CPA FIX The Dojo

MI
Back