The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the updates on the list, have made the changes and I'm so busy without posts like yours I couldn't keep it up to date.

On the topic with All Exclusive Media I only just started to use them again last month after the issues with payments and money at the start of last year (2013). The CPC's are more of a test currently and they are starting to hit the daily caps very early on. I am currently trying to work out if they are profitable for the site or not compared to effort it takes to run and maintain them as you can lose money running them if they hit the caps too early. As I say the more people who run them the less worthwhile it becomes for all publishers involved, on top of that they will only pay out per ip once a day so if you have members who use other sites that run them first you get 0.

We did however get paid for our February Earnings by the 2nd of March which shocked us for a Net 30 network like AEM. It could of been down to the fact we only started using them again and they wanted to keep us.

Tom

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently just running the dozen or so that were approved for me when I joined. (They don't seem to have a daily cap, so fingers crossed I get paid. :p)

Somewhat off-topic, but are withdrawals processed automatically in Performa networks? Or will a cashout button show up once I hit a certain minimum? (i've looked around the entire back office, I can't find anything lol.)

Thanks again.
- Daniel

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently just running the dozen or so that were approved for me when I joined. (They don't seem to have a daily cap, so fingers crossed I get paid. :p)

Somewhat off-topic, but are withdrawals processed automatically in Performa networks? Or will a cashout button show up once I hit a certain minimum? (i've looked around the entire back office, I can't find anything lol.)

Thanks again.
- Daniel

Invoices are generated automatically for affiliates using Performa Networks. If the network pays Net30, and you've reached the minimum threshold, then on the first day of the following month an invoice is generated and sits in the queue waiting to be paid. If you don't meet the minimum, your earnings will carry over until you have that amount in your account and then an invoice will be created. You don't have to do anything. With Campaign Creatives, we pay weekly and we have no minimum threshold so an invoice is generated every Monday for the previous week's earnings - even if it's only a penny.

Hey,

Thanks again.
- Daniel

They all have daily caps on them :)

I think Linda covered the other part of your question

I think I remember reading somewhere Jampp doesn't do an offerwall anymore.

And you might want to add OfferToro (I saw you added them on ED). :p

BLVD MEDIA, check there thread. They just announced a sweet looking offerwall.

Thanks! You are correct, our new Reward Tool Plus launched a few months ago and it's rated high across the board. Hit me up for more info if you aren't already working with us.

Just added Adwork Media to the offer wall list as they have a new offer wall. A great network which I would recommend to all :)

Yes we did! You can check it our here: AdWork Media Offer Wall. We are getting reviews that it is one of the best designed for conversion! Not to mention its mobile optimized!

offer-wall-preview.png

Just added Adwork Media to the offer wall list as they have a new offer wall. A great network which I would recommend to all :)

Last edited:
I noticed a few issues with some of the networks...

AdWerksMedia, "currently not accessible", and www[dot]adwerksmedia[dot]com doesn't load. (Not sure if its a Performa error or they just didn't pay the bills.)
CPASilkRoad, seems to have a massively broken layout. (Not sure if its just a glitch, or has been that way for awhile.)
EmpireRevenue, "Coming Soon" page, and their other network "IncentLock" went under a little while back.
IncentLock, just loads a cPanel default page for me.
KaleidoAffiliates, loads an Apache directory (empty) index
OfferBit, parked domain.
RevenuePubs, not loading for me right now.

And I have a couple questions if anyone can answer, I'd appreciate it. :)

Is it possible to join SparkLeads anymore? All I can find is a login & contact link.
And, does anyone have anymore information about CrowdFlower, any reason they aren't taking new channels? (I initially thought it was related to the class action lawsuit mess, but that is just a guess on my part.)

Thanks.
- Daniel

AdwerksMedia sent an email out a few weeks ago saying they were closing temporarily. I don't know when they'll reopen. That's the only one for which I have any information.

AdWerksMedia, "currently not accessible", and www[dot]adwerksmedia[dot]com doesn't load. (Not sure if its a Performa error or they just didn't pay the bills.)
CPASilkRoad, seems to have a massively broken layout. (Not sure if its just a glitch, or has been that way for awhile.)
EmpireRevenue, "Coming Soon" page, and their other network "IncentLock" went under a little while back.
OfferBit, parked domain.

Is it possible to join SparkLeads anymore? All I can find is a login & contact link.
And, does anyone have anymore information about CrowdFlower, any reason they aren't taking new channels? (I initially thought it was related to the class action lawsuit mess, but that is just a guess on my part.)

Thanks.
- Daniel

I think AdworkMedia is doing some server upgrades. Should only be temporary downtime.

What is the integration process of placing an offer wall on a website such as trialpay, mamtory, paymentwall and etc? Is it as simple as copying and pasting a code on to the website?

OfferBit, parked domain.

Thanks.
- Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have run through the list and removed the dead sites. Thanks for pointing them out.

I will try and provide a full update to the list over the next couple of days with some new networks/walls added

Tom

What is the integration process of placing an offer wall on a website such as trialpay, mamtory, paymentwall and etc? Is it as simple as copying and pasting a code on to the website?

It all depends on what script your using. Would really need more info to help. Send me a PM :)

It all depends on what script your using. Would really need more info to help. Send me a PM :)

Hi! i've been reading some of your threads and it seems you're experienced about GPT Sites.

Can you tell me which scripts are decent nowadays to start building a GPT Site?

I want to build a serious GPT site in my country since there is nothing similar and i see it has potential. I'm planning on advertising in college, newspaper, flyers, etc.

I read your thread to stay away from shiftcode, so which other options are there? I'm not from US. So US offers won't be in my GPT Site.
T
Thank you for your time!

Hi! i've been reading some of your threads and it seems you're experienced about GPT Sites.

Can you tell me which scripts are decent nowadays to start building a GPT Site?

I want to build a serious GPT site in my country since there is nothing similar and i see it has potential. I'm planning on advertising in college, newspaper, flyers, etc.

I read your thread to stay away from shiftcode, so which other options are there? I'm not from US. So US offers won't be in my GPT Site.
T
Thank you for your time!

banners
Back