The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it still worth it using incentives for marketing in 2022?

Affiliaria

affiliate
I've been reading a bit about incentive marketing lately, and so far I see that it used to work quite well in the past, like in the early 2010s, but how does it do these days in 2022? Is it something I should direct eeffort towards, or should I focus on content marketing, SEO, socialm edia, etc.?

For more context: The reason I ask is that I don't have a too big budget, and wonder whether it would give more customers to do incentive marketing than other traditional methods?

Content marketing does require a fair budget and it is a long game you are playing with content marketing. I love it, it is very lucrative, and it does require a completely different skill set compared to traditional landing page CPA funnels.

Incentive and lockers are still working for a lot of members. I see many of them talking about their efforts, failures, and their successes often here and we do have many networks in the Resources area that are very popular for incentive and lockers.

Content marketing does require a fair budget and it is a long game you are playing with content marketing. I love it, it is very lucrative, and it does require a completely different skill set compared to traditional landing page CPA funnels.

Incentive and lockers are still working for a lot of members. I see many of them talking about their efforts, failures, and their successes often here and we do have many networks in the Resources area that are very popular for incentive and lockers.
Thanks for clarifying! I also like the different need for skill in content marketing - it makes the process very interesting to be able to write lots of articles and make videos :D

Marketing incentives are effective because they give customers one last push to interact with your company. Reading your pages or other materials indicates that someone is already interested in what you have to offer. You can urge them to take the next step in their journey with you by offering a reward or incentive.

Incentive marketing is still effective and will always be. However I think that with incentive marketing you are sharing the interest of potential visitors/customers, between the incentive and your content if that makes sense to you. There are advantages and disadvantages of it.

banners
Back