The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

WinterLeads and CPALead are content lockers right? How do they provide a cash/point incentive to users. Also couldn't tell which category to stick Affiliate Gateway in

Winter Leads has an offer wall

CPALead and Affiliate Gateaway has a "offer widget" which pops up with offers, similar to a content locker, but with support for virtual currency. It's not as "pretty" as offer walls, but CPALead is actually the first company I worked with for virtual currencies and where I made my first big money, so I've got to share them whenever it's appropriate :)

Winter Leads has an offer wall

CPALead and Affiliate Gateaway has a "offer widget" which pops up with offers, similar to a content locker, but with support for virtual currency. It's not as "pretty" as offer walls, but CPALead is actually the first company I worked with for virtual currencies and where I made my first big money, so I've got to share them whenever it's appropriate :)

Thanks , Just wasn't sure where they fitted in but I have added them all to the main list

Let it be known though.

Winter Leads is total crap. I just recently removed them because they offer poor payouts. A download for 7zip software pays $2+ on other networks, but only $0.04 on Winter Leads..

It appears Winter Leads is an affiliate-affiliate or something. A lot of their offers are actually from Adscend Media, and a few other bigger providers.

Let it be known though.

Winter Leads is total crap. I just recently removed them because they offer poor payouts. A download for 7zip software pays $2+ on other networks, but only $0.04 on Winter Leads..

It appears Winter Leads is an affiliate-affiliate or something. A lot of their offers are actually from Adscend Media, and a few other bigger providers.

I have put it as not recommended on the list with a link to your post

At BLVD we aren't just good for Offer Walls/Content Locking, we can do it all! Between our Access Tool and Rewards Tool, we make affiliates money! Check us out for any VC needs! Contact me on Skype at danksix.

I will second that. winter leads is a network to be cautious about. We attempted to work with them and they were a bit dishonest about where they were from, turns out they are from Vietnam and were saying they were from US.

SwarmAds.com - OfferWall | We have lots of offers and are constantly adding more into our system. If you could add my website to the list, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Blue Track Media should be up there.. we've been established in the incentive space since 2009. Spotless reputation.

Just my 2 cents on this, I've seen that most Perfoma Networks simply use other networks links, so there's nothing unique about their offers besides poor tracking & lower payout. Here's my list of good Incentive networks.

Prestige Revenue (Only Perfoma network I use)

Panthera Network

iGain

Adperio

CJ

Blue Track Media - Good network! I need to personally start using them again as well.

These networks don't play around, they have good offers and usually always on time. Not all are shiftcode compatible (Postback wise)

Also, to the person who said Matomy Money denied them, Matomy accepts sites with certain amount of users and the amount of leads you can send them.

Just my 2 cents on this, I've seen that most Perfoma Networks simply use other networks links, so there's nothing unique about their offers...

Most networks, whether they're Performa or not, use other network links, believe me. But, at Campaign Creatives, if we can't get an offer directly from an advertiser we will get it from the network that's the only one authorized to distribute it, much the same way as Commission Junction is the only one authorized to distribute the offers they have. So if you're not an affiliate with CJ, you have no choice but to get it from a network that's running it. That's not necessarily a bad thing as long as the offer isn't 3 or 4 levels down from the advertiser. We get our offers from the source distributor as much as possible and have always done that since we opened more than 3 years ago. For the first 2 years we used the HasOffers platform and only switched to Performa to make it easier for ShiftCode site owners to add our offers because our main area of focus is incentive GPT sites.

banners
Back