The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

C

Cavalier07

The All in One Incentive Network List

There are hundreds of networks our there however only an handful of them will allow incentive traffic. The purpose of this post is to try and keep an up to date list of all the networks/offer walls and tools an incentive affiliate marketer would need.

Please be aware that not all networks listed have paid me personally as I only work with a select group of networks. If you have any issues with any network listed, post in the thread and we can evaluate it's position on the list.

Affiliate Networks

This first section will list all the networks which supply incentive based campaigns. Some of these may have extra tools such as content lockers, offer walls however we will have included them in the other sections below.

- 1st Class Leads
- Adperio
- Ad Attract
- Ad Gate Media
- Ad Power Media
- Adscend Media
- AdWork Media
- Adz20
- Affiliates Media
- Affixate
- Appiris
- Blue Track Media
- Commission Junction
- CPA Teacher
- CPAWay
- Epic Edge Media
- Go Wide
- iGain
- IncentaVille
- IncentiLeads
- IncentWise.com
- Inter G Media
- Mobiklix
- O My Offers
- Offers Revenue
- Operation Offers
- Panthera Network
- Peer Fly
- Point Click Track
- ProLeadsMedia
- Red Fire Network
- Revenue Hut
- Revenue Universe
- Reward Mint
- Scorpio Media
- Skippy Ads
- Spark Leads
- Think Action
- Vamosmedia

Offer Walls

Offer Walls are one of the easiest ways to offer incentive marketing. You will find them in many phone apps, Facebook games and on your average GPT site. The network will supply you with what is essentially a iframe which will contain a list of offers, videos or tasks which they offer. Once setup they look after themselves in most cases.

- AdWork Media
- BLVD Media
- Clix Wall
- CPA Grip
- Crowdflower
- Matomy Money
- Minute Staff
- Offer Toro
- Offers 2000
- Payment Wall
- Peanut Labs
- Persona.ly
- PTC Wall
- Radium One
- Revenue Universe
- Scorpio Media
- Super Rewards
- SuperSonic Ads
- Trial Pay
- Virool
- Wall Ads by Point Click Track
- Wannads

Content Lockers

Content Lockers are what they say they are, they block access to content unless you complete the offer they give to you. The ones listed below are the same however also support the use of virtual currency rewards when a member completes an offer making them a great tool for incentive affiliate marketers

- AdGate Media
- Adludum
- Adscend Media
- AdWork Media
- CPA Grip
- CPALead
- DreamCash
- MG Cash
-Point Click Track
- Scorpio Media

Pay Per Download Networks

PPD Networks pay you for every download a user makes. You firstly upload a file to them and then a user before trying to download the file have to complete a CPA Offer.

- Cash 9
- Dream Cash
- File Ice
- Scorpio Media
-Share Cash

Other Networks

This section contains a list of all the other networks that you can add to your site which don't fit into any of the previous categories.

- Radio Loyalty - Get Paid to Listen to the Radio

This list is continually updated so if you know of a affiliate network, offer wall or content locker not listed post below

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

I can never find a list of incentive networks and offer walls for use on GPT Sites so thought we could try to build one as a list of the best would help everyone out and maximize earnings.

I have started the list off and will keep adding too it.

Affiliate Networks

• AdWork Media
  • CPAWay
  • Intl Leads
  • Incentivize (No campagins currently so use CPAWay instead)
  • Point Click Track
  • Spark Leads

Offer Walls

• BLVD Media
  • Crowdflower
  • Payment Wall
  • SuperSonic Ads
  • Virool

Incentivize.com is no longer in existence. All campaigns - non-incent and incent - are now all located, once again, on CPAWAY.

Since Campaign Creatives opened 3 years ago, we've catered to incentive sites and were one of the first to specifically do that.

Great idea, thanks for the help man.

No problem its a resource I can't find anywhere

How about Matomy?
My application not approved. Don't know why :(

Added it to the list. They never approved my application with them either

Incentivize.com is no longer in existence. All campaigns - non-incent and incent - are now all located, once again, on CPAWAY.

Since Campaign Creatives opened 3 years ago, we've catered to incentive sites and were one of the first to specifically do that.

I had a email conversation with Phill from CPAWay the other day that they will be adding campaigns to it again eventually. I have added a new category to the list and moved them there for now.

Also added Campaign Creatives to the list

You can add OperationOffers we have been around since 2011 and specialize in incentive campaigns / exclusives which are added daily.

We would be happy to help you and do offer referral bonuses.

Have a great Night! :)

You can add OperationOffers we have been around since 2011 and specialize in incentive campaigns / exclusives which are added daily.

We would be happy to help you and do offer referral bonuses.

Have a great Night! :)

Added you onto the list

Hello,

Any possibility of having WiseMonetize.com (my own CPA affiliate network based upon the Afftrack platform) added to this list please?

:cool:
Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, one more thing, might I suggest that you make those entries actual click-able links? Just a suggestion :)

I noticed your GPT site. It looks great, do you mind share about where did you got the script? or is it custom made? Thanks

The site runs of the shiftcode script at base but is being customized to not look like a shiftcode site at the moment as there are way too many shiftcode sites out there

Thanks for the answer. Well, i can say another one network that i think it suits in this case, Incent.ly which it got launched just a month ago i think. May also i ask what is the difference between affiliate networks and offer walls?

Thanks for the answer. Well, i can say another one network that i think it suits in this case, Incent.ly which it got launched just a month ago i think. May also i ask what is the difference between affiliate networks and offer walls?

Thanks I will add them to the list.

To answer your question an offer wall is basically what it says a wall of offers. Normally it is a application you can install on your website or app which rewards users for doing certain things. You can find them a lot on facebook game aps as a different way to earn virtual currency. I added a image of a offer wall below:

wallads.jpg

A Affiliate Network is a company which links advertisers and publishers of advertising together. A lot of the big affiliate networks have multiple ways to display thier offers such as content lockers, offer walls and simple things like advertising banners.

I hope this answers your question

Tom

I currently work with the following networks on my primary incentive sites...

Matomy
Super Rewards / Playerize
Payment Wall
Super Sonic Ads
Jampp
BLVD
RadiumOne/gWallet
Virool
TrialPay
CPALead
Winter Leads
Affiliate Gateway
Revsnapp
Crowdflower
AdWorks Media
Peanut Labs

I use them as a mix of offer walls, and individually promote high EPC offers on the page users arrive at upon logging in. Some of those require manual crediting, but for $5+ a pop for some surveys, it's worth the extra time spent.

I currently work with the following networks on my primary incentive sites...

Matomy
Super Rewards / Playerize
Payment Wall
Super Sonic Ads
Jampp
BLVD
RadiumOne/gWallet
Virool
TrialPay
CPALead
Winter Leads
Affiliate Gateway
Revsnapp
Crowdflower
AdWorks Media
Peanut Labs

I use them as a mix of offer walls, and individually promote high EPC offers on the page users arrive at upon logging in. Some of those require manual crediting, but for $5+ a pop for some surveys, it's worth the extra time spent.

I have added those that I was missing just a question about a couple:

WinterLeads and CPALead are content lockers right? How do they provide a cash/point incentive to users. Also couldn't tell which category to stick Affiliate Gateway in

MI
Back