The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

TeeSpring vs Zazzle

Coreyz

affiliate
I know the TessSpring is very popular nowadays. So what do you think? Anyone have great success with Zazzle?

I know the TessSpring is very popular nowadays. So what do you think? Anyone have great success with Zazzle?

They are two very different platforms. TeeSpring seems to be adopting some of the features of Zazzle, like having a storefront. TeeSpring sales are time limited models and Zazzle is a cumulative storefront model.

They're both good.

I've made more money so far with zazzle, but hoping to change that. With zazzle you also have the option of affiliate links, which is something teesping have yet to push.

I have a storefront on spreadshirt, what I had planned on doing with it was using a tspring like service to test the designs, if a design did well slight alteration to color or font (keeps the tspring design limited) and then put those on the spreadshirt store. Gives you the best of both.

I like T-spring then anyother site. This is because T-spring is quite familiar to all the people and they feel safe when they buy any product.

Yup, I completely agree with you. I do also like T-spring as it gives me some great options to design and promote. Even I don't need to create and LP for promoting the T-shirt.

Although they have some similarity in the market but those are two different marketplace I think so. If you are want to start T-shirt business then TeeSpring is alright.

MI
Back