The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AnyTrack vs. CPVOne - Choosing the Right Tracker Dilemma

orangenotforyou

affiliate
Hello affiliatefix forum members!

This is my first post on this forum, although I've been following your discussions for many years. I need your help in choosing the right tracker for my Google Ads campaign. Currently, I'm considering two options: AnyTrack and CPVOne. I'd like to hear your opinions on this matter.

AnyTrack:

AnyTrack touts a method called "true redirectless tracking," which means tracking campaigns without the need for adding any redirect URLs. This sounds quite promising and exceptional at first glance because you don't have to place special links on the landing page, only the placement of the code is required.

CPVOne:

CPVOne is a Google-certified click tracker but requires the placement of special links on the page. It offers the option to track visitors without accessing the Campaign URL (the redirect page) using the Direct Traffic feature. The Direct Traffic feature uses a piece of code placed on the Landing Page, handling all tracking instead of the Campaign URL (the base. php page). In my opinion, the solution is quite similar to other trackers, but they are certified and have nice support.

I'm writing this post mainly because I'm concerned about getting banned in Google Ads. I had an unfortunate experience with another tracker, BeMob. Their pixel (or links) were flagged as malicious software, and my ads were rejected. (I did everything as recommended, (custom domain, etc.)) After removing the code, the issue was resolved, but unfortunately, I'm now without a tracker.

Can you share your experiences or suggestions regarding these two trackers? What do you think about the "true redirectless tracking" method offered by AnyTrack compared to CPVOne, which is recognized by Google? Your insights will help me make the right decision.

Thank you in advance for any information and advice!

TL;DR: I'm deciding between AnyTrack and CPVOne for my Google Ads campaign. AnyTrack offers "true redirectless tracking," while CPVOne is Google-certified but requires special links. Concerned about Google Ads bans due to past tracker issues. Seeking community opinions and experiences.

Last edited:
what do you want to track *exactly* ?

If you want to track the activity on your landing page only you can use a include('*.php') invisibly --no one can see it --except you.
clicks in, 'tagged read:logged' and clicks out to the offer. Downside is you would have to know how to read files and manupilate the data or possibly CREATE a database.table if you are doing high volume.

This requires a real PHP page and not HTML. WordPress includes are a possible but unnecessarily complicated and would require a plugin or a child template to survive updates.

what do you want to track *exactly* ?

If you want to track the activity on your landing page only you can use a include('*. php') invisibly --no one can see it --except you.
clicks in, 'tagged read:logged' and clicks out to the offer. Downside is you would have to know how to read files and manupilate the data or possibly CREATE a database. table if you are doing high volume.

This requires a real PHP page and not HTML. WordPress includes are a possible but unnecessarily complicated and would require a plugin or a child template to survive updates.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have several offers on my landing page, mainly I would like to know from which keywords I have the most leads. I would also like to return conversions to google so it can optimize the ads for 'leads' on its own.

My site is built on wordpress.

What you are talking about made me very curious, but I don't quite understand. "you can use a include('*. php') invisibly --no one can see it --except you."

If you could elaborate a bit on this topic I would appreciate it, I noticed , that the competition uses trackers but I can't find anything in their code about it (by clicking inspect element on their site and checking every script etc.).

includes are server side scripts that are no seen in you source code. simplified do this --in this case the data is never seen on you webserver ;)

in ssh:
Bash:
#From the parent directory of the tracker

$ egrep -rni 'include\('

#the finings are listed filename:lineNumber:[pattern match]
#to expand ...
$ egrep -rni 'include\(|next term|another term pattern'
#To better define:
$ egrep -rni 'include\(' | grep -i 'another term pattern'

Hey if you just want your keyword from the google ad URL or any you can do that with GA4 you can also attach you google ads to your GA4.

That's if you trust Google :D read the GA4 documentation reference in the GA4 dashboard and do the google-dance ;)
Do you have GA4 installed on that website? If you don't there are many plugins

for GA4 (the WordPress dance)
That would be the cheapest and easiest way

Thank you again for the reply,
I forgot to write that the offers I advertise are from affiliate networks, in this case I guess GA4 can't capture information about whether someone after clicking on the link did a CPA activity and I received a commision, Am I right? It would be too beautiful and cheap :D If I were the owner of these offers then this solution with GA4 would be the best, correct me if I'm wrong :D.

What you are talking about made me very curious, but I don't quite understand. "you can use a include('*. php') invisibly --no one can see it --except you."
includes are server side scripts that are no seen in you source code. simplified do this --in this case the data is never seen on you webserver ;)

in ssh:
Bash:
#From the parent directory of the tracker

$ egrep -rni 'include\('

#the finings are listed filename:lineNumber:[pattern match]
#to expand ...
$ egrep -rni 'include\(|next term|another term pattern'
#To better define:
$ egrep -rni 'include\(' | grep -i 'another term pattern'

Hey if you just want your keyword from the google ad URL or any you can do that with GA4 you can also attach you google ads to your GA4.

That's if you trust Google :D read the GA4 documentation reference in the GA4 dashboard and do the google-dance ;)
Do you have GA4 installed on that website? If you don't there are many plugins
mainly I would like to know from which keywords I have the most leads. I would also like to return conversions to google so it can optimize the ads for 'leads' on its own.

for GA4 (the WordPress dance)
That would be the cheapest and easiest way

pixel (or links) were flagged as malicious software, and my ads were rejected.

This is more and more becoming an issue with many trackers as well as "in page" links. Google and Fb both are targeting tracker links to flag. I've seen this issue with Voluum, Redtract, and FunnelFlux as well. It isn't just independent trackers either, this also is quietly happening with affiliate network and affiliate program links that generate tracking links internally as well as with browser guards from Malwarebytes, Zone Alarm, et al. These browser guards as well as the ad blocker guards are going too deep and mis-reading information as well. For example, I have browser guards installed and sometimes ad blockers read them as adblockers. Happens frequently and regularly. I have all primary, secondary, and tertiary and application program ad blocking turned off, yet I get flagged by the adblocker detection platforms.

There is such a race to detect links, URLs, and ads, etc., that their platforms have become far to sensitive and it is really due to these companies not having a finely developed algos so they just turn up the sensitivity to compensate. It's irresponsible and damaging.

We need a new, impenetrable, and acceptable to all solution and I can tell you the current track of using just 1st person data, behavioral based attributions, etc. is not the answer.

Hello! Both AnyTrack and CPVOne are good trackers. If you have any doubts, you can also consider other trackers such as KEITARO and BINOM.

With KEITARO, you can distribute incoming traffic and tackle a multitude of other tasks to increase profit in affiliate marketing. The main advantages of KEITARO are its ease of use and optimal pricing with a decent set of features.

BINOM is designed to speed up the processing of link clicks. It stands out for its detailed statistics. Regardless of traffic volume, it processes a click in just 7ms.

Regarding your issue with Google, BINOM provides features for creating white/black lists and using redirects. In general, each tracker has a support team that can help address issues you might encounter while using their product.

I would consider using both trackers and split testing \\"::"//

to learn which performs better. That is all....I am out.!

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

africanfashpin170.jpg

Thank you again for the reply,
I forgot to write that the offers I advertise are from affiliate networks, in this case I guess GA4 can't capture information about whether someone after clicking on the link did a CPA activity and I received a commision, Am I right?
Yes and no.

The offer would have in add your gtag to the offer's target pages. Most will not. Lots of reasons: Main reason you could see the results of your traffic on the target pages.

Network offers contacts are secret proprietary info
There is such a race to detect links, URLs, and ads, etc., that their platforms have become far to sensitive and it is really due to these companies not having a finely developed algos so they just turn up the sensitivity to compensate. It's irresponsible and damaging.

Borders on incompetent, or; just trying to extract information --too much. Like the SOB TSA agent turns up the metal detector on you because you have a beard and *might* be a terrorist --same principle.

MI
Back